CHAPTER 6

Hazel's pov:

I came to my apartment now. It is very dark in the apartment.
I was suddenly shocked to see Emma on the couch with Ric.

They both were kissing.

I shouted Because at that time I didn't even get time to think what to do.

Both of them were scared to see me. Emma was too shy. I could see the blush on her cheeks.

"Ahm..!! Sorry to disturb you. I'm going to my room to get some rest. Emma, I will talk to you later." I said running to my room.

______________________________________

"Oh Emma! I'm so happy for you. But I need full explanation." I said.

She isn't looking at me. Since when did she start being so shy of me?

"He confessed to me. And I said yes." Emma said.

"Wow! And you both even started kissing on your first day and on my couch." I teased her.

"Hazel!"

______________________________________

College

"Let's go eat something." I suggested.

"Yeah!! I'm hungry too." Alex added.

But they both are in their own world. Yes, I'm happy for Emma but this is just too much.
They're so clingy.

"Hey! You both! Do you wanna join us or not? And by the way it's our last day of this year in college. So let's hangout together." I said.

Yes, it's been a year. Time flies really fast.

From tomorrow there are two weeks of college holidays.

We celebrated our last day of college together. It was really fun. I enjoyed.

"Hey! Hazel, Do you wanna watch movie tonight at my place?" Alex asked.

"Again?!" I shocked.

"Mhm..!! What's going on between you two?" Emma teased.

"It's nothing." I said to Emma.
I can feel though there's something between us.

"Okay Alex! I'll see you tonight. But tonight we will watch my favorite movie." I said.

"Okay!" Alex said while laughing.

He's handsome. And he looks so fine when he laughs. Oh my God! I love him so much.

______________________________________

Alex's pov:

Everything is set. It's time for Hazel to come. She must have come anytime. I check again whether everything is fine or not.

"...Huff..."

"The lighting is perfect."

"I will make her heart flutter tonight."

"I will win."

I'm too excited for tonight. Everything is Red Red. Hazel would love it.

Oh!!! My phone buzzed

Oh!!! My phone buzzed. It's a notification.
"zzzzz"

I was going to check. Suddenly....

Ding dong.

It must be Hazel.

"Oh! Hazel! Wait! I'm coming."

I opened the door. And I was too shocked. What did I just saw.

"Sophia!" I couldn't help myself but said her name.

"Long time no see. Alex." She said smirking.

"What're you doing here? Leave." I said annoyingly.

Hazel must have come anytime. She mustn't see her.

"I didn't come here to go back so soon. I came here to meet you again Alex. I came here to apologize." She said.

"Oh really? After all you've done. I don't need your apologies. Leave from here. I don't even want to see your face." I said.

I said what I had to say. My heart is beating really fast right now. I can't even look at her. I know if I look at her again I will break again.

"Oh!!!!" She said making a fake sad face.
"Okay! But I'm not going to stop here. I'll come back again. It's nice to see you again Alex. Bye!" She said smirking.

I stood like a statue at the door for 15 minutes. I was not able to figure out what just happened. She left.

She left me again.

I came to check my phone. The notification. It was Hazel.

Hazel♡:
I'm sorry Alex. I can't make it tonight.
Something came up. I'm really sorry.

"Hufff" I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own this picture. I downloaded this from Google.