Chapter 50 - Release ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Lydia

It's the longest shift ever.

I'm convinced time must have stopped several times as the minutes seem to almost be going backward.

Because of the public skate, we're kept pretty busy and mainly share looks that promise so much more across the store.

When it's finally time to close up, I grab my things and wait impatiently as Wes locks the door.

"I guess I should drive you home?" He looks at me under his lashes.

I swallow. In the distance, Kevin whistles as he walks his round.

"Do you want to stay over?"

He instantly grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the entrance. "Sure. I guess I could do that."

I have to run to keep up with him as he storms out and into the parking lot. He opens the car door for me and I get buckled in.

I don't know why I'm feeling shy. I've spent so much time with him before. He's spent the night at my place several times. And yet, I'm nervous.

He gets in the car and buckles up. With a smile in my direction, he starts the car and drives. I can tell that he wants to go fast. But he doesn't. At one point, he reaches out to touch my leg. But he doesn't let his hand linger. He puts it back on the steering wheel and pays attention to the traffic.

And I think he's doing it for me. Because he wants me to feel safe. So I watch him as he drives.

"Stop it," he growls.

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me like that, or I'm going to stop the car and take you right here."

My cheeks flush and I avert my gaze. He reaches out to squeeze my knee again before he safely drives us the rest of the way.

He parks the car, and we get out. I can't help but remember when we saw Ellie, D and JD here and Wes wouldn't even look at me.

I stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Ellie might be home."

He inhales sharply. "Oh. And you don't want me to..."

I shake my head. "I thought you didn't want to..."

He comes up to me and grabs my face. "I want the world to know. But if you're not comfortable telling your sister, then we can wait. We'll wait until you're ready."

Relief washes over me. "I'm ready."

"Good. Because if I can't touch you soon, it's going to get painful."

"Well, we wouldn't want that." I smile at him and we hurry inside.

The apartment is empty, and as much as I love my sister and want to introduce Wes to her, I thank my lucky stars.

The door barely closes behind us before his arms are around me. His mouth is on my neck and I moan as he nibbles and sucks. My hands run over his muscular shoulders.

"Wes?"

"Mmm?" He slips his hands into my pants and over my ass.

"I need you."

"You have me."

"Naked."

He straightens and drops his jacket to the floor. "Whatever you want."

I smile. "Maybe in my room. Just in case Ellie comes back."

I back up slowly and pull my shirt over my head.