Chapter 30

DEANNA’s POV

Light radiating through the windows woke me up.
I slowly open my eyes and expecting to see the love of my life but the space beside was empty.
I stretch out and tried to sit up but the pain on my lower part won’t let me.
I slowly touch my bum and wince at the pain. 

Oh right, I got spanked last night. And God my center felt so sore.

I scoot a little and place my back to the headboard of our bed for support.

Where the hell are you Heather.

Then I heard the door open revealing the most gorgeous woman in the world who’s smiling at me while holding a tray of food.

“Oh good morning babe. I didn’t know you’re awake.

She then place the food on the table and walk closer to me and kiss my forehead.

“I just woke up and I thought you’re sleeping beside me but you’re not.

“Oh yes I woke up early and prepared food for you. I know you’ve been exhausted last night and you need to regain your strength and I felt you can’t walk down to have breakfast, so I brought it here, breakfast in bed.

“I know you can’t cook but I think you make an effort to prepare all these so I’m gonna eat it all and I’m really starving right now.

“Oh well yes, I put so much effort making this, though the hotdog is a bit burnt. She said while scratching her head, I laughed.

“it’s okay darling, now care to join me?

“Of course but first give me your hand

I arched my brows but oblige.

Then she put a ring on my left finger. I put my right hand on my mouth in shock. I stared at her while my eyes are building up tears. She was still holding my left hand while staring at me.

 She was still holding my left hand while staring at me

“I know I’m not a perfect woman, I have flaws, lots of it, I know sometimes I’m being unreasonable and also I got jealous easily but I want you to know that every moment I spent with you is my favorite,
every single morning, I thank God for having you,
I never knew that love could be this beautiful until you came into my life.
I love you more than you know.
I know that this maybe early for this but I want you to know that I can’t wait to grow old with you. I love you so much Deanna, just hold on to this promise ring until you agree to marry me okay.