Chapter -6

Dwani pov:

Today as usual I woke up in the morning and did my chores then I was getting ready suddenly Shruthi asked me why am not eating from hostel mess I told her that I am only staying in hostel but I eat my food from the restaurant were i works I can't let her know that I don't have enough money to eat from hostel mess. she believed my lie and didn't asked anything.

Then i get my bag from the cupboard went to the park sir in a bench near pond and think about my life how i am going to survive this 5 years i need to work hard and became doctor with that determination i went to the college. Priyanka came and sit besides me she started with her usual banter then professor came today he taught us about heart diseases and asked as to write an assignment about this topic.

During lunch break i went to the park saw that the seniors were already there they caught me two times so I went to the other part of the garden no one will visit here so I comfortably sit and took out my water bottle and biscuit and started to eat.

I was thinking about paying the money to vedant sir At that time someone sit besides me I turned to see who it was vedant sir he asked me why am sitting here I told him that I don't want disturb there moments. After that he asked me why am eating biscuit I said him that am not that much hungry. After that he asked me about my studies and then left. I also left for my class. After class i went to library to return the books then went to the restaurant.

when i entered inside there is no one where is this niroop and Swathi customers are waiting for serving so i quickly changed into my uniform started serving they both didn't come. i am very tired already because am the only server today and need to look after everyone. it's almost time for my shift to over i saw niroop and Swathi are coming from the entrance. There is bandages in niroop leg and hands.Swathibwas crying.

By seeing them manager rushed to them and asked what happened then Swathi said that she was on her way to work some thugs have assault her at that time niroop came and saved her from them but got some beatings from the thugs so we went to the nearby hospital that's why we are late. Manager was furious at them for taking leave without informing but seeing their condition he forgives them.

Then we get into our rest room Swathi was still crying and niroop was consoling her is something going on between them i thought in mind suddenly I hear some cough turned to see manager sir standing there. He asked us to go to home as he was going to close the shop. so i changed my dress and we three started our journey to home because of niroop injury we were walking slowly. After dropping me at the hostel they both went to their place.

I entered my room went to take a bath. When I came back from Washroom sruthy told me that warden has called me so I went to the warden room she told me that I have to pay same amount as others for the hostel rent I was shocked bcoz I don't have that much money with me. I was told to pay the half amount for staying in hostel which is 25000 but now they are asking me to pay 50000 i don't know what am going to do. I Went back to my room I was thinking about what can I do now i thought of moving out of the hostel but we're will I stay with all this thought I can't sleep in the night.

Vedant pov:

Me and my friends are sitting in the park suddenly I saw dwani was going away from her usual spot I quietly followed her she went to the other side of the park I went there and had a small talk with her she is just eating a biscuit during lunch i noticed this why she is not eating anything I have to find out soon with that in mind i went directly to the class my friends asked me were I went i said that I went to the library. you all may be thinking why I am curious about her that i myself to don't know. Now whenever I see her I will follow her I think am attracted towards her.

After college I thought of meeting my grand parents they told me that they are missing me i told them that i will came visit them in weekend but i feel like going today. My grand parents were very energetic at this age so we played catch ball for sometimes then went for shopping in phoenix mall after eating my dinner with them I went back to my home and told my parents about my visit with grand parents after that I went to sleep.

Author POV:

Vedant friends were confused of his behaviour because he disappear sometimes and appear after sometimes when they asked he will tell them like went to library and so on but they didn't think about it further. His friends still don't know that he is the son of the owner of their college.

Everything is going smoothly in vedant and his friends life but here dwani hope is loosing day by day now she have look for a place to stay she can't even say this to her orphanage uncle because already he have done many things for her. He also needs to take care of other children's also. He is a very kind person who helps every childrens in the orphanage to get high level many childrens who stayed in that orphanage are now in good position with their hard work and his help. Dwani is also one of them. Let's see what will happen.

Plz read and vote
With love cutiepie5