Gale, the Wind Spirit

...

Third Person P.O.V

"Whoa!!" Olaf screams, the others gasping when they see the tornado.

"Olaf!" Anna yells as they race towards him, Olaf cackling.

The group scream as the tornado scoops them up, spinning them all violently.

"Hey, guys!" Olaf greets, trying to put himself together. "Meet the Wind Spirit!"

Anna was thrashed around, knocking into (Y/N) and yelping, "sorry!!"

"Whoa!" (Y/N) yelps, spinning around and trying to get balanced.

"Coming through!" Kristoff yells as he flies past Elson, flailing around.

"Ooh! I think I'm gonna be sick!" Anna yelps, holding her stomach and mouth.

"Hey! Aim away from me!" (Y/N) yells as she flies past Anna.

"I'd hold your hair back, but I can't find my arms!" Olaf shouts, his arms sticking out of his head.

Kristoff rams into Sven, making them both flip around. Kristoff seemed to be running like a reindeer as Sven was sitting on his back, looking around in confusion.

Elson jerks around, looking up at (Y/N) with a gasp as a large tree branch swings at her. He swiftly uses his magic to lash it away, and creates a rope of ice, throwing it towards her. She grabs it, and he swiftly pulls her to his chest, holding her close as he looks around.

He gasps as leaves begin spinning around the two, chittering as they try to grab his hand.

"Hey! Stop!" Elson shouts, gasping and holding (Y/N) close as it tries to tug her away.

"Listen, I know you're upset--!" She yelps, gasping as the others were thrown from the tornado.

...

The tornado forms a ball around the two, twisting and turning them around.

Elson holds her close as he grunts, trying to balance them both as she does the same.

...

Olaf's body twirls, Sven falling over from dizziness. Kristoff and Anna press against the wind, looking up at the tornado ball.

"Guys!!" She screams, going closer.

...

"Oh... My gosh!" (Y/N) yells, stabling her self and gasping as Elson holds her to his chest.

"Hold onto me!" He shouts, making her quickly do so, her arms wrapped around him.

She presses her face against his chest, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso as he begins to use his magic to fight back against the raging wind.

...

"Let them go!" Anna yells in fury, stumbling and walking closer.

The ball of icing wind drops to the floor, making her gasp.

...

Elson grunts, his arms shaking as he narrows his eyes and grits his teeth in determination as his feet land on the floor.

(Y/N) squints her eyes as the wind lashes around them, Elson's magic lighting up the tornado as it tries to squeeze them.

"Elson!" She yells in fear as the ball gets smaller, making his eyes snap open as he grunts, straining as he presses his magic harder.

...

"Anna, be careful!" Kristoff yells, reaching for her as she walks closer to them.

"That's my brother and best friend!!" She screams in reply, blocking her face from the wind.