Nokk, the Water Spirit

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"No! No, no, no!" I yell, my hair flying in the wind as the boat slides down the sleek ice path.

"Elson!" Anna shouts, panting heavily and looking around.

I gasp and press my hands against the path, trying to stop the boat and yelping as they were scraped.

"Guys, try to help stop it! Give me a hand!" My shoulder was tapped, making me raise a brow before shrugging as I take Olaf's arm, Anna trying to look for a way to stop it.

"(Y/N)! The branch!" She yells, making me gasp and raise his arm up.

"Hold on!"

We all scream and yelp as the boat was jerked off the ice path, sliding down a hill.

"Wait! No, no, no!" Anna shrieks, groaning as we land in the river. "Oh, come on!"

The boat spins with the currents, making me dizzy and groan.

"Guys, this might sound crazy, but I'm sensing some rising anger!" Olaf yells, making me grit my teeth.

Anna shrieks in anger, gripping the boat tightly. "Well, we are angry, Olaf!!" She yells, her voice shaking.

"I'm not mad! I'm worried! I'm scared! I don't want to lose him, I can't!" I shout in fear, making Anna look at me in pain. "He promised we would do this together!"

We all yelp as the boat rams into a boulder, the spinning calming down.

"Yeah, uh-huh..." Olaf agrees as I wince, Anna pulling some twigs from my hair. "But what I mean is... I'm sensing rising anger in me."

"Wait, you're angry?" Anna questions, raising a brow as I lightly gasp.

Olaf has never been angry. Ever.

"Um... I... I think so," he replies, touching his head.

"Hey, hey..." I softly get his attention, "it'll be okay. Take deep breaths."

"But... Elson pushed all of us away... And didn't even say goodbye," Olaf sighs, looking up at me sadly.

"We, especially you, (Y/N), have every right to be very mad at him," Anna firmly replies, understanding Olaf.

"I... I don't know," I sigh, fiddling with Olaf's arm.

"And you guys said some things never change... But since then... Everything's done nothing but change." Olaf continues, his voice weak.

"I know," Anna looks down before gasping, taking my hand and taking Olaf's in the other. "But look! We're all still holding each other's hands!"

Olaf sighs, nodding and smiling. "Yeah. That's a good point, Anna." His arm I was holding points at her. "I feel better."

My gaze lands behind him, my eyes widening as my heart sinks. Anna looks at me in question before looking ahead, slapping a hand over her mouth to muffle a squeal of fear.

"You two are such good listeners."

I lunge forward, slamming my hands on his mouth as Anna shushes him quickly and frantically.

"Don't shush me, that's rude!" Olaf's muffled voice says as he glares at me.

Anna continues to shush him, and I quickly turn his head as he tries to talk again. "No! No!"

Olaf gasps lightly when he sees the Giants snoring, just above us.

"Ohh... The Giants," he whispers as we pass it. "They're huge."