Saving Arendelle

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N)'s form floats in the dark water, her hand outstretched and her mouth parted slightly as bubbles escape from it.

...

Elson looks around the water frantically, gasping as Nokk scoops him onto his back and begins racing quickly through the water

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh...

His eyes widen as Nokk snorts, neighing as he races even faster towards the voice calling out to them.

...

The people of Arendelle all gasp with wide eyes at the large wave approaching, threatening to destroy Arendelle.

...

(Y/N) was suddenly scooped into someone's arms and gasps as they burst from the water, her eyes snapping open and coughs leaving her as she breathes quickly to catch her breath.

She looks up in surprise, her eyes widening at the sight of Elson's face, his eyes narrowed as he looks forward while holding her cradled to his chest, his other hand grabbing Nokk's reins.

...

The wave crashes through the ravine, easily demolishing everything in its path.

...

Nokk neighs, bursting from the waves and racing across them as (Y/N) gasps, gripping Elson tightly.

He quickly looks down at her, sighing heavily in relief as he smiles widely.

"Elson! I-- I thought you were... You... idiot!" (Y/N) yells with relief, making him yelp with small laughs as she lightly slaps at his chest before hugging him tightly.

"I know, my love!" He shouts back with a grin before becoming serious, urging Nokk faster as they race to save Arendelle.

..

The people gasp and exclaim in protest at the wave, knowing they were unable to stop it.

...

Nokk neighs as he runs faster, leaping wave to wave as the trio make their way in front of it.

Nokk skids to a stop in front of Arendelle, rearing back with a powerful whinny as (Y/N) watches with wide eyes as Elson uses his magic, creating a large ice shield that deflects the wave.

Elson swings his arms down as Nokk snorts, landing on his front legs as the wave was calmed, dispersing into gentle waters.

...

The crowd sigh in relief, Pabbie sighing softly and placing a hand on his heart.

...

(Y/N) laughs in disbelief, hugging Elson before placing kisses all over his face as he laughs, smiling and resting his forehead against hers before facing the crowd.

The light shines down on Arendelle once more, the waterfall returning, earth settling, breeze blowing, and candlelights lighting up.

...

The crowd all cheer, Oaken tightly hugging his husband as the rest all laugh and celebrate.

Pabbie smiles, bowing to the two.

...

(Y/N) smiles and bows back, Elson cradling her in front of him as he urges Nokk to run back up the river.

"I'm... I can't believe you're okay. I'm-- I thought I lost you, Elson."

He looks down as she cries tears of joy, making him guiltily smile as he places a loving kiss on her lips, Nokk snorting and interrupting the two as they pull away with laughs.