Show Yourself

...

Third Person P.O.V

Nokk gracefully runs across the water, Elson lightly gasping as the voice calls to him, clearer and closer.

Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah...

"I hear you," he smiles, "and I'm coming." 

Nokk snorts and runs faster, eager to get to Ahtohallan as Elson grips the reins in excitement.

"Every inch of me is trembling... But not from the cold," he wipes a stray tear, sighing softly. "Something is familiar... Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold."

Ahtohallan gets closer as Nokk runs, Elson grinning as the wind rushes and makes his hair sway lightly.

"I can sense you there... Like a friend I've always known..." He pauses, thinking of (Y/N) before nodding, determined to get this done to see her. "I'm arriving..."

Nokk skids to a stop as Elson leaps off of him, removing the reins.

"And it feels like we are home..." Elson bows to the horse, making Nokk snort and bow back before racing off.

"I had always been a fortress," he ruffles some water from his hair, sleeking it back as he approaches the entrance. "Cold secrets deep inside... You have secrets, too... But you don't have to hide."

"Show yourself," Elson softly commands, entering the cave. "I'm dying to meet you... Show yourself," he calls, looking around as he walks. "It's your turn!"

"Are you the one we've been looking for all of my life? Show yourself! I'm ready to learn..." Elson smiles, looking around. "Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah..."

He gasps as an area lights up behind him, the voice closer.

Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah...

The light races off, making Elson smirk and wave his head before rushing after it.

"Only once I've been so certain... Almost all of my life I was torn!"

The light races with him against the wall, making him smile and slide his hand against it as he runs.

"But I'm here for a reason! Could it be the reason I was born?" Elson jumps, sliding across the ice with a laugh before leaping, creating ice pillars across the gap.

"I have always been so different... Normal rules did not apply!"

He lands on the other side safely with a grunt, grinning.

"Is this the day?" He looks at the ring with a soft smile before looking up as the light rushes past some large pillars of ice blocking the way. "Are you the way I finally find out why?"

"Show yourself!" Elson grunts, bursting through the pillars and walking through with confidence. "I'm no longer trembling!" He smirks and uses his magic gracefully to set the pillars back into place. "Here I am, we've come so far!"

Elson looks around before elegantly moving the remainder pillars away, revealing a door of ice.

"You are the answer I've waited for all of my life! Oh, show yourself!"

He shatters the wall, creating thousands of ice diamonds in a pitch black room.

"Let me see who you are..." Elson looks around as he walks inside.

Some diamonds form a leaf, twirling around Elson. "Come to me now..." They flutter away, forming the Wind Spirit diamond.

"Open your door..." Elson smiles as the diamonds make the silhouette of Bruni before rushing and creating the Fire Spirit diamond.

"Don't make me wait..." The diamonds form Nokk, who races around Elson before swiftly making the Water Spirit diamond. "One moment more!" The Earth giant smiles at Elson, creating the Earth Spirit pillar.

"Oh, come to me now!" Elson uses his magic to move the crystals, "open your door!" They twirl in the air, getting into position. "Don't make me wait," he lowers them into their spots on the ground. "One moment more!!"

He looks between the four elements before nodding, walking to the center of them all and gasping as they light up, creating a large snowflake across the ground. Diamonds swirl around Elson, making him smile as he releases them into the air.

"Where the Northwind... Meets the sea!"

Thousands of memories form across the room, lighting it up from the darkness.

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah!"

Elson gasps at the voice, turning around and watching as a young girl cradling his father calls to the Wind Spirit, two other kids watching in fear and concern.

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah!"

"There's a river... Full of memory!"

"Mother," Elson breathes out, smiling softly and sighing.

"Come, my darling, homeward bound!" Iduna's voice calls, making him gasp as he looks up at her smiling proudly at him.

"I am found!" Elson gasps, tears falling at the sight of her.

"Show yourself!" They sing together, Elson gasping as his shirt and clothes begin to change. "Step into your power!"

The diamonds that formed the elements twirl in the air, placing themselves and outlining the shoulders and middle of his new suit, the ring around his neck shimmering brightly.

"Grow yourself! Into something new!"

Iduna smiles at her son, tears of joy falling from her eyes as she looks at the ring. "She is the one you've been waiting for!"

"All of my life!" Elson places his hand gently on the ring, nodding in determination, ready to see her again.

"All of your life!"

"Oh! Show yourself!" Elson takes in a deep breath, using his magic on all of the memories and creating a fog around him. "Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah... Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah... Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah!!"

...

Wow

Reallly short chapter, and I am very sorry about that ;;