Home

Third Person P.O.V

The crowd in Arendelle all cheer and applaud for their new Queen.

"Presenting Her Majesty, Queen Anna of Arendelle!" Kai introduces with a wide smile as Anna emerges, wearing a gorgeous jade green dress with her hair styled like her mother's.

Anna looks over the crowd with a happy smile, making her way down the steps.

"Oh! Hello," she chuckles as she waves to the crowd, "hi!"

Sven grins and sits straight as Anna approaches, making her pause with a smile.

"Sven! Don't you look nice," Anna rubs under his chin, admiring his bowtie.

Olaf clears his throat, making Anna turn before gasping.

"Oh, my goodness! Olaf!" She grins, looking down at the snowman.

"Charmed, I'm sure!" He greets, his arms sticking out stiffly.

Anna giggles while doing a courtesy bow. "Charming."

"Your Majesty," another voice gains her attention, making her turn before gasping as she admires a well-dressed Kristoff.

He smiles as he bows, holding his hand out.

"Kristoff!" She smiles, taking his hand. "Aw! Did you boys get all dressed up for me?"

"It was Sven's idea," Olaf replies, making Sven grunt.

"One hour," Kristoff pulls her closer while standing straight. "You get this for one hour."

"That's okay," she dusts off his suit, gently tugging on his collar to peck his cheek before ruffling his sleeked back hair. "I prefer you in leather anyway."

She giggles as she walks away, leaving behind a flustered Kristoff looking after her.

Olaf shudders, gaining their attention as he appears, fancy outfit gone. Kristoff gasps and looks at him in confusion as he puts his buttons back into place.

"I'm shocked you can last an hour. That was brutal."

Kristoff can't help but nod in agreement, tugging at his collar uncomfortably.

"The things we do for love!" Olaf chuckles, walking to join Anna.

...

"What is this crazy magic called again?" Mattias questions, gesturing to a photograph of him and Halima.

"A photograph," she smiles, looking down at it.

"Photograph... Huh."

In the photo, both seemed to be nervous, standing stiffly besides one another.

"... We look good," he grins, making her laugh.

"Halima, General Mattias," Anna greets as she approaches the couple.

"Uh! Your Majesty," Mattias offers his arm to Anna, who takes it. "I'll be right back. You can look at our photograph while I'm gone," he smoothly hands her the photo, making her giggle as he snorts. "I'm just kidding."

When they were out of earshot his smile fades and he quickly mumbles, "how am I doing?"

"Fantastic," Anna gently relies, smiling as they approach the covered up statue.

Mattias and Anna pull the ropes, the cover falling off and revealing four statues.

Iduna and Agnarr held hands as children, and the other statues of (M/N) and (F/N) doing the same.