Story 21 - Kindness

It was a hot summer day and 8-year-old Dominik was out playing in his back yard. As he explored, he stumbled upon what looked like a large and scaly dragon similar creature, lying still in the grass. At first he froze with fear, but then he saw that the creature was badly injured and in need of help.

Dominik came closer and carefully inspected the creature. He noticed that its wings were torn and its scales were broken in places. Dominik bravely put his fears aside and decided to try and help the creature. He went inside and gathered some healing herbs, bandages, and a pillow to make a makeshift bed for the creature. Then he carefully moved it closer to his house.

He worked tirelessly throughout the day to make the creature comfortable, and when night came he made sure the creature had a blanket to keep it warm. Dominik stayed there with the creature until morning, when it finally woke up.

The dragon-like creature was taken aback by Dominik's kindness, and thanked him for caring for it. The creature explained that it had been attacked in the sky by a malicious enemy and it was lucky enough to make its way to Dominik's backyard. Dominik was amazed by the creature's story and in return, the creature granted Sam three wishes.

After wishing the creature a safe journey, Dominik thanked it for teaching him an important lesson – even the most unlikely creatures need our help sometimes.