Story 24 - Emotions

The sun was setting and the sky was painted with hues of orange, making it hard to tell the difference between the clouds and the sky. Natallie felt her chest heavy with emotion, a mix of gloom, anticipation, and longing. As she took in the breathtaking view, her heart ached. She was moving away, leaving behind her friends, her dreams, her life.

It hadn't been her intention when she booked the one-way plane ticket, but life had taken an unexpected turn and here she was, saying goodbye to what used to be her home.

She tried to focus on the good, remembering the memories she had, the people she met, and the experiences she had, but deep down she couldn't help but feel like she was throwing away her future. Tears started to form and she quickly wiped them away, determined not to be overcome by her emotions.

She breathed in slowly and closed her eyes, allowing herself to take a moment to process what she was feeling. Despite the sadness, she also felt a rush of excitement for the future - excited to start fresh and meet new people, explore new places, and have new experiences.

With a determination fill her heart, she opened her eyes and took one last look at the sky. Letting out a deep sigh, she said goodbye to the place she called home and began walking towards the airport. She was ready to start anew, ready to follow her heart's path and Chase Her Dreams.