2. Moon

_______________________________________

AUTHOR POV

"I will not give my baby boo to that Prince Kim Taehyung. Mother, why did you say that when he will grow up he can TAKE MY y/n away?" their is a little cat fight going on between queen and little prince yoongi. He pout in last after completing his all complaints.

Both queen of King chuckled and laugh after hearing his complaints.

" princess y/n will not always stay with you in this palace yoongi, one day she will also have to go with someone, like mother came with your father leaving her brother behind." queen trying to explain prince yoongi but he is so stubborn. He cross his arm infront of his chest and pout angrily.

" no I'll not give my baby boo to anyone. We'll both live together and I'll protect her from everyone." he proudly said to which his parents grin proud.

"ok ok, no one is taking your sister away from you... so calm down." king jihyun said while laughing at his little prince who is way more stubborn.

"Do you know his majesty y/n for the first time smile in prince taehyung arms.... That was overwhelming scene that was..." queen yumi memorised the scene and smile cheek to cheek happily.

" indeed my queen! I also loved that moment when my little y/n smile on our taehyungie arms, Y/N made everyone happy....she's blessings for us. There is no shortage of anything in the Kingdom since princess y/n born." king jihyun said proudly while caressing princess little hand.

" she is indeed a god gift." queen admiringly spoke, her motherly love clearly shown in her doubtless eyes.

Goryeo kingdom

"father, Will I be able to become a good man?" prince taehyung asked his father who is cuddling with prince

"If you do well, if you do everything from the your heart and if you don't hurt anyone intentionally, always protect your people, always stand for truth. then you will definitely be able to become a good man." king kimshin said while stroking his baby hairs.

"Will Princess Y/N come with me if I become a good man?" he asked innocently to his father make King sigh sadly. He didn't know the answer, he don't know what will be the situation in future. He don't know what will happen in future. But, He don't want his son to suffer.

"princess will decide herself that she want to come or not. it's her division And if she don't want to come with you, then you also have to respect her decision. But for that my sweetheart you have to wait patiently. If she found you honest and good person I believe she'll never leave you." king assure him with his soothing soft smile. .

" then, I will wait patiently to meet my moon." taehyung smile brightly, Taehyung has been smiling ever since he met the princess of Silla Kingdom, today King Kimshin's heart burden has diminished. He also decided that now he will also gonna live for his people and for his son.