Kidnapped

Jungkook pov

" It is a matter of faith that all three royals are very beautiful. You saw how unreal all three are. Of course, that's why we have an order to kidnap them." I heard someone voice. It seems that I am somewhere in the middle of some water. It seems that the waves of the sea are ringing in my ears., I am finding it difficult to open my eyes due to being heavy head. How did I open my eyes? The sunlight fell straight into my eyes, due to which a groan came out of my mouth. I adjusted my eyes from my surroundings and found that I was in a boat. I don't understand how I got here. My hands are tied.

I recalled in my mind that how I end up here. I remembered again that I was having lunch with Taehyung Hyung and Princess, then hyung yell her because she throw her food. Yes, then she became unconscious. After that, everyone fell unconscious.

It means that it was not a poison but a drug of being unconscious.

I suddenly started worrying about Princess and Hyung. I turned my head to right side and found the princess sleeping with me in an unconscious state. Along with that, Taehyung Hyung also lying beside her. Both are unconscious. I sigh.

I think I'm the first came to my senses. I have to do something. I shook Hyung's feet with my legs so that he could get up. But it didn't make any difference. I saw that those who have kidnapped us are talking on the other side of the vote. I only can hear them but I can't see them. Maybe they think we are unconscious that's why they are chill.

This time I kicked Hyung hardly which Make him growl.

Yes, he is coming in his sense. They both are tided with rope so I am. I again kick him and he slowly open his eyes. It take him 1 minute to adjust in sunlight. He slowly turn his head and gaze towards me and princess.

" j-jungkook!" he mumbled. I just nod. I know it's not time to argue and fight. Right now, we should forget all the old things and make a plan together to get out of here. Even if we are not good with each other but I also not want him get hurt in any circumstances. At this time we have to think that where we are and how to get out of here.

" hyung, it's me jungkook. We have been kidnapped by someone and right now we are in some vote." I whisper. He look at his surroundings and again shift his gaze on me.

" are you ok?" he asked concernly. I just nod in response.

" You saw the princess. She is so fucking beautiful. When I touched her, I felt like i had achieved heaven. She is soft like petal. Her delicate body felt so good. She smelled so good. How good it would have been if I had got her completely. I just want her every day. And want to eat her every night." we heard one of kidnapper's ugly voice. I didn't understand at first that what he's is saying but it click me when I again recall it in my mind. I become so furious when I understand the meaning behind it.

I saw taehyung hyung and found him already fuming in anger

I saw taehyung hyung and found him already fuming in anger. His eyes become so dark and scary.