Chapter 18

New feelings?

_________________________________________________

YOUR POV

"HER HUSBAND!" Prince Taehyung said, causing my mouth to open in disbelief.

"What?" I let out a loud scream. When did he become my husband?

"I guess, she is dominanting one in your relationship." The moment she stated this, the woman broke into a naughty smile. No, she is really misunderstood; we are not a husband and wife. And i am look dominanting one to her? In which perspective???

"Is that so? I suppose I love her so much that I allow her to have royal authority over my heart." With a bashful smile, Prince Taehyung uttered something that made me scoff and blush at the same time. Such a good lair.

By the way, it is a different matter that after listening to that thing, I felt very strange things which was also good at the same time. Talking about Prince Jeon, he is still in disbelief. Prince Taehyung's skill at lying surprised me.

" that is so sweet of you! Um, By the way, Who is the boy behind you? The brother of your wife?." she cock her neck to prince jeon and When she referred Prince Jeon as my brother, I, along with two of them were taken aback. It didn't take Prince Jeon Jungkook long to refuse the woman's wrong estimation.

"No, I'm not her brother, so Please refrain from speculating so ridiculously." Oh my! His tongue has a scissor-like edge. The woman's facial emotions suddenly changed, she taken back by prince jeon's harsh and directly words, to ease the awkwardness.

Prince Taehyung added, " no, actually He's MY  younger brother," and the woman responded with a simple, small, tight-lipped smile.

" Ohh, that's great. Um, Don't mind, can I know where you guys are heading to?" We were a little uneasy when the woman asked us inquisitively, but Jungkook handled the situation very well this time. Indeed he said it with irritated cold tone. I will not say anything wrong to Prince Jeon in this matter because this lady is really very annoying, since long she has been asking useless questions to us.

" We lost our way. We have been searching for a town or village since yesterday so that we can obtain the necessary information to leave this place," he said coldly, to which she nodded sympathetically.

She informed us very gently, "You helped my granddaughter, so now it becomes our responsibility to take you to your destination."

"We will be extremely appreciative of you if this is the case. You just need to guide us to the closest town; after that, we will go there on our own." In a husky voice, Taehyung spoke.

" Consider that you three are now my responsibility. " Her wrinkled cheeks lifts to reveal a gorgeous smile that I thought was very lovely. Taehyung grinned broadly as well as her.

"thank you so much for your help." With a happy expression, Taehyung raised me a little higher so that I wouldn't slip out of his grasp.

" my pleasure" she chuckled.

AUTHOR POV

After a while, the lady who know by name Yoshiko led the group of you to the closest town. Despite exerting immense mental strain, Taehyung and Jungkook were unable to recall the name of the kingdom or the language they were speaking in.

They were reluctant to question her for fear that she would suspect all three of you. That woman, though, will think you three suspicious because of how diverse your clothes are from one another. It seems that all three of you are extremely wealthy based on your attire. However, that woman showed the three of you the route without giving it much thought.