8. Dance

" Boo, are you happy?" king yoongi asked you while moving your body according to the rhythm.

" extreme happy, thank you brother. Thank you for bringing me here." You said with wide smile. King chuckled after seeing your wide smile.

" I'm glad you're happy." he admitted beautifully. All the guest present in the hall staring at both of you. Some are mesmerized, some amazed, some shocked and some are jealous.

" suga, why everyone staring at us? Is I'm looking bad or something?" you asked, still uncomfortable from everyone's stares. Yoongi avert his eyes from you to everyone And again look at you.

" you're not looking bad baby, just people found you attractive. Don't mind them." he said thoughtfully, and in return you nodded your head.

" why all girls staring at you like a wild fox?" you said innocently by which King giggle adorably.

" because they found me handsome." he said proudly and in response you just scrunch your nose in disgust.

" handsome? Seriously..? You are just a small little white cat." You scoff and yoongi instantly stop his giggles and drop his smirk and glare you.

" Boo, ahhhhh seriously. Don't start here" you giggle after seeing his pissed face..

" aww you're so cute when you get angry. My cut-" you're about to say something that when someone interpt you.

" If you not mind king min yoongi, can I dance with the princess?" you saw that person and the person who want to dance with you is none other than prince jeon Jungkook.

King Min Yoongi firstly give a confuse look but after than smile.

" I don't have any problem, princess can dance with you if she want " king min yoongi saw you. You don't want to dance but every single person in the hall looking at you in curiosity. So under the pressure of everyone stares, you nodded. You don't want to disrespect anyone because of you brother reputation.

" sure " king min yoongi smile and left from there. Jungkook smile and held your right hand and said.

" Oh, I thought you would ignore me this time too, like you did before! princess." he said mockingly and come closer before pecking your right hand from above.