Firework In Heart

AUTHOR POV

You come out FROM the washroom with just silk robe on your soft pale body after taking long warm Wath in your chamber.

Hana and su and some other maids of goryeo kingdom are helping you to wear your evening gown.

Park Seojun went with commander Kim namjoon to visit the castle. It's already seven o'clock in the evening in Goryeo Kingdom.

You are missing your Suga a lot. You know very well that he must be missing you thousands times more than you missing him.

Hana took out a dress for you to wear, which is very beautiful and comfortable in every possible way. Royal gaurds informed you that King Kim Shin wants to have evening tea with you, so you're little excited for it. The party is still running inside the Royal Hall. You can hear the melodious sound of the music from here.

" I want to wear these golden jewellery

" I want to wear these golden jewellery." you demand in sassy way make one of the maid nod in respective way.

" Princess, you look so beautiful today. As if you are the star of the birthday party." su said admiringly. You just smile in return. They both are almost in your age so you're kind a friendly with both of them.

" Thank you su. I am very happy today. But at the same time, miss my brother." you sadly pout you lips and by that they just smile sadly.

" It's ok princess, it looks good here too. The Goryeo Kingdom is really very beautiful. I have heard that goryeo kingdom looks very magical and dreamy at night." hana said and you tossed you gaze towards her in surprise.

" really? " you asked. She nod with little smile.

" Sorry princess, if I am interrupting you, but goryeo kingdom looks really beautiful at night. As our kingdom is along with the han River, so at night it shines very brightly with the light of the village and moonlight, due to which the evening here looks more magical and beautiful." one of the goryeo maid said softly. You start imagining that sceneric view in you mind. You really want to see that night view.

" Great, after tea time, I would request King Kim Shin to show me a good view of the night here." you exclaimed excitedly.

Tea time

" I'm so grateful that you stay here in our kingdom and delighted it with you presence, Princess Y/n. Thank you so much." king kim shin said happily you just smile in return and said.