5. Permission

_________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

"brother! So you're taking me with you to the Goryeo Kingdom? I'm so happy. thank you." princess cooed before hugging her brother, king yoongi because of happiness. Now she can see the outside world.

" Boo? When did I say this that, I will take you along with me? You are not going anywhere. You will stay in this silla castle." King said almost emotionless way and saw princess frownly, who was still confused.

" So why did you tell Prince Park Jimin that we would definitely come?" You asked. You are still thinking that maybe King Yoongi is
pulling your legs.

"boo! I said I (he emphasis i) will definitely come. You know I can't take you with me." he sternly and coldly inform.

Princess face turn blank and pale. For a moment, princess thought that she would now be able to see the outside world, but her dream was crushed in a second.

" h-how could yo-. how can you do this to me" princess said in disbelief but after seeying king min yoongi face which is black and cold she scoffed.

"You are so bad,.... King Min Yoongi, may your journey goes well. Have a great journey." You also coldly said to him. You're hurt by his emotionless words. How can your own brother become this much mean to you.

"Boo.. Baby! it's not that I don't want to take you along with m-" you interpt him by showing off your hand. You eyes is about to shed tears but you controlled it.

"Ohh please, king min, please take you excuses to you. I'm fed up by your same excuses from years now. Just don't come to me and talk to me. This is what you really want. " you harshly spat. You were about to cry. You never talk to him like this. He see you with concern and guilt. He was about to come near you for hug, when you bow to him and left from there unexpectedly.

YOONGI POV

Y/n has never spoken to me this much angrily and rudely and NEVER ever bow to me. As I don't like when she bow to me.

We never had serious argument. But today she outburst like a lava. Now, How do I explain it to her that I also don't like to cage her in the castle. I am doing everything to keep her safe. This time she didn't sit quiet and said whatever she wanted to.

I have to do something. I can't see her sad because of me. Am I be a good brother or not? Am I getting too much harsh and selfish by keeping her safe with me that now she hurting because of it?

I can't see anything happening to her. She is everything for me. I have to go and explain to her.. I have to make her understand.

In Princess chamber

Y/N POV

"why brother doing this to me. Am I that bad? I have accepted everything he ever said to me, but don't he listen to me at once? This is injustice with me." You are complaining about you brother in the air while sobbing and choking on your own saliva because of cry.

Hana and su is standing there silently. What can they both say, when the princess is angry, no one can convince her, not even King Min Yoongi himself. This time King Min Yoongi will have to work very hard to convince his only sister.

"Princess! please don't cry. Our King Min Yoongi will definitely take you along with him. Maybe he is just teasing you. hehehe right?.. " Both of them laugh nervously, but they know very well that these two siblings are very stubborn. It is very difficult to convince anyone. No one can even listen to anyone.