two

When do I get a get a day off? I need it I'm exhausted I've be drawing half the night and this morning until i have to leave for work. My boss has been nagging me on and on again about how I need to draw more because someone has been saying that their 'sick' 'family time' and more reasons to get out of work.

My boss says since my work is very good I need to draw more because she is always off. It's getting on my nerves, I've been working hard and I can't even get a day off.

I've been in London for two years and I haven't been home for Christmas or anyones birthday, only thanksgiving. I miss everyone especially Trevor, I miss him so much and its so hard. I told everyone that I could do long distance but it gets harder everyday.

I know they're is way better girls in Anaheim and I know he can do better. I just feel bad that I can't go to his party I'm going to ask if I can get the week off or two if I'm lucky but I doubt it.

I don't want to disappoint him at all, because I love him so much but I feel like I'm disappointing him and it hurts.

I get changed for work. Slicking my hair into a half up half down ponytail, brown pants and matching it with a brown corset  top, putting jewellery on.

Grabbing my jacket and shoes and putting them on grabbing my bag and leaving.

"Hey Ariella" Nicole smiles.

"Hi" I smile back.

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah" I nod.

"No its not" we walk into elevator "whats up?".

"I need a break" I sigh "I miss everyone".

"Then ask" Nicole presses the button.

"She will say no because Betty" I roll my eyes.

"She's so annoying" she rolls her eyes.

"I'm disappointing my boyfriend" I say.

"I bet your not" Nicole laughs slightly.

"I can tell" I nod "he sounds so upset when he phoned yesterday".

"Well I don't know Trevor but I can tell that he will never be disappointed in you" she side hugs me.

"Thank you" I smile.

I obviously feel bad, Katie says that's he's fine. She moved to California because she got a model job and she is now a model I'm proud of my best friend.

Her and Trevor have hung out once and she says that he's fine, he might be lying. That's what I do fake smile.

I need to stop jumping to conclusions, he actually might be fine. I'm sure he is right?

"You just have to ask her" we walk into the office.

"I will. I really hope she says yes" I sit down at my desk.

"She better you haven't seen him in ages" Nicole types on her computer.

"If I can't I might have to do somethin-".

Nicole cuts me off "your going to break up with him?!"

"Its so hard" I sigh.

"You've been dating for two years" she says.

"Yes I know. And we only seen each other for like a couple of months".

"At least you guys have history" she smiles "that's good".

"Yeah I guess" I smile. "Its just so hard I miss him".

"But if you break up you going to miss him even more" she tells me.