END

this is the end of trevor and ariella's story, sadly there will be no other book about them. i hope you all enjoyed the two of these books!

i'm super grateful for all the love and support on these books! i only wanted to write for fun cause i love to write and i blew up which i'm so thankful for.

i've always wanted to write and i'm still learning to write better cause i know i'm not the best writer buy this is only for fun and i enjoy writing.

i couldn't of got these many reads without you guys reading these two books so thank you so much! i really appreciate it.

i love every single one of yous.

NEW BOOK!

This book comes out the 10th of April so be ready!!

I've already pre written tons of chapters and Im super excited for it to be published, I'm not sure how many chapters it's gonna have it already has fifty and it's not nearly done yet.

As I've done with these two books I'm going to post every second day and if I forget to post one day you get two chapters that day since they are all ready pre written.

I've love writing the Jack book and I'm excited for you guys to read it as well!

Infinity/forever infinity

If yous guys want another Trevor book I'll maybe do that as well, I loved writing a Trevor book since he's my favourite player so I might write a another Trevor story.

I've said this multiple times but thank you for all of the support on these books I'm super grateful!

I love you guys hope everyone has a good day or night.

Make sure you eat and drink, take care of yourself. Your all amazing just the way you are don't let anyone tell you different or make you feel that you aren't worth it!

If anyone needs anyone to talk I'm always here 🫶🏼

Thank you guys so much!!!