nineteen

Finally and sadly back at work after being in the coma and two more weeks in the hospital, yes TWO weeks in that horrible hell. Now me and Nicole aren't really doing work we are figuring where we want to go on holiday. Sandy has told us we can talk about this later and get to work but Nicole told me 'we are moving so we do we have to do work' if it wasn't holiday talk it was Luke talk. I love Luke I do but hearing his name every second is annoying me it's making me want to pull my ears off, and she's delusional.

Everyone is delusional I know (I'm delusional) but I'd rather suffer in a hole then listen, she reads out the messages and jeez never knew Luke could speak like that. I wouldn't say rizz but I would? It confuses me.

"Do you like boys with mullets?" I question.

"Hmm depends" she shrugs.

"What I about this" I show Luke's hair without his face in it.

"Eek" she scrunches her face up.

She zooms the photo out and gasps.

"You little bitch!" She snaps.

"I done nothing" I lean back in my chair.

"Poor Luke" She sighs "jokes I love it".

"Suree" I nod.

"I'm being serious" she says.

"Yes and I said suree" I hold it my laugh.

"Fuck you" she points at me.

"Your such a mom" I laugh.

"Whatever" she shakes her head.

We had finally stopped talking about Luke and the Holiday, and I had started to draw.

I decided to draw what my house or apartment would look like in California.

I don't really want to live in a apartment I'd like to live in a house but who knows how much I'm getting working in this place.

Nicole starts laughing at her phone then when I look at her she looks away scratching her neck.

"Your not slick" I tell her.

"What do you mean I'm not slick?" She looks at me "I'm not doing anything".

"Who are you messaging?" I question.

"What? No one" she laughs.

"Hmm okay" I laugh.

"Luke" she mumbles.

"I knew it!" I shout.

"Shoosh your being so loud" she laughs.

"Sorry but isn't it late there?" I ask.

"It's 9:00am there" she says.

"So you know the whole time difference?" I ask.

"It's only a five hour difference and he told me" she types on her computer.

"There and devils game tonight if you wanna watch it with me? I smile.

"How do you get to watch it I try every channel" She sighs.

"I bought ViaPlay when me and trev uh" I look back at my phone.

"Yeah" she nods "do you miss him?".

I sigh "I do".

"Your moving to Cali so you guys might" she looks at me.

"Maybe I don't know if he would want to" I looks away.

"Shut up Ariella" she snaps "he would and he does don't ask how i know".

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Ari".