sixty-three

Ariella

I'm sitting around doing nothing it's my due date and I feel perfectly fine, no pain nothing he's chilling right now. It's peaceful and I like it, Trevor hasn't been doing everything for me I get to do some stuff myself. He helps me with things I need help with and I do things that I don't need help with.

I'm bouncing on the pregnancy ball, and Trevor is just watching me while playing something on his phone.

"What's that even for?" He asks me.

"I think it's so he comes out faster" I look at Trevor.

"That's bull shit" he types on his phone "see it can help you stay active, ease labour pain and reduce the pain of contractions" "and they can also help you get into a more upright position, helping bring your baby's head further down into the pelvis. What a load of shit".

"Trevor! Stop swearing" I gasp "I don't want it to be his first word".

"You want it to be mommy?" He looks at me.

"Of course" I nod.

"Give me a shot" he asks.

"What are you gonna do squash your balls?" I laugh "sorry" "yeah go ahead".

"What do I even do?" He asks.

"Just roll about cause nothings gonna work for you" I tell him.

"Right" he nods going on the ball, he lies on his stomach rolling about the house.

"Don't break anythi-" he falls off and there is a loud crash "Trevor!".

Ivy starts barking and runs over to Trevor.

I sigh "are you kidding me! That lamp was cute" I pick all the stuff up.

"Oh I'm okay don't you worry" he stands up.

"Sorry" I laugh "are you okay?".

"Good baby" he stands behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Don't worry you accidentally bought two so will be fine" he's right.

***

After my nap which Trevor woke me up from and I was annoyed we went and got food, we got take out I got a burger and fries and so did he. I ate the burger in under five minutes and that's a record for me and I wouldn't be surprised if the baby's gonna be massive cause I eat so much now that he's in my stomach.

Never in my whole life have I ate as much as I do when I pregnant, I eat a burger and fries them a whole tub on ice cream and maybe a little bit of room for a cookie and don't forget the massive cup of Pepsi max.

God I love Pepsi max.

Me and Trevor are sitting are sitting in his car watching the sunset at the beach. Anaheim is pretty.

I mean I've been to this beach plenty times and thought that I can't wait to bring my kids here and I'm finally going to bring them here, with the love of my life as well.

I'm so happy that I've reached my goal in life. Have a baby and get married and I'm doing both! I'm so excited.

I hated when teachers told me my goal in life shouldn't be a mom and my goals should be to get a great job, I have that as well. They always thought that I was going to be pregnant at sixteen and be drop out.

Well I graduated high school.

Went to Michigan.

Made amazing friends there.

Never failed my exams.

Moved across the world for work.

Then back again to America.

I'm having a baby boy.

And I'm marrying the man I love since I was nine.