4

Aditya greeted anshika's parents they smiled and hug him.

everyone was happy when suddenly Shivank said "mom dad do you know our princess made this cake by herself I just helped her a little"

he completed this as he looked at Anshika and patted her head smiling anshika look down smiling shyly jointed her hand behind her back as she said "no mumma bi made this I just help him maybe messed things a little but I promise next time I'll make it by myself".

hearing this both her mom and dad was shocked as both of them hug Anshika and said "my baby is grown up thank you so much baccha you didn't get her right!?"

her mom asked as she smiled said "I am fine bi did everything".

her dad Patted her head suddenly Shivank put the frosting on anshika's nose after cutting the cake and she gasped as she also took the cream on her hand and ran behind him they were running while Anshika was yelling at Shivank and Shivank was laughing so were her parents looking lovingly at there childrens suddenly Anshika bumped into someone while running as she look up at the person her eyes widened.
he was Aditya she quickly look down then her eyes went to the person chest that was covered in cream that was on her cheeks and nose.

she looks at his chest in horror Aditya was silent observing her his heart was hammering in his chest but he was good at masking his all emotions behind the poker face Anshika quickly look down and started wiping it in horror but gasped when she saw she didn't wipe the cream rather she put more on his shirt which was on her hand she looked at him her eyes filled with their glasses shiny tears she didn't look up at his face as she hurriedly wipe the cream and run upstair and didn't come outside.

Aditya was observing her when she tried to wipe the cream her small hands were on his chest there was no direct physical contact but Aditya didn't failed to feel the electrical jolt when she touched his chest even it has covered with this black shirt.

the party was over anshika didn't come downstairs to have dinner because she knew he was still downstairs as her parents like him .

Aditya was struggling beneath her pants his cock was twitching from the moment anshika hand touch her chest and she tried to wipe the cream from his chest and this was the first physical contact they had .

Aditya just wanted to go home because he was uncomfortable sitting there with his iron hard cock so he made a excuse of his work and went back home.

the guards open the door as he went inside and he didn't do the honour of parking his favourite car in garage as he stepped out of the driving seat and went inside directly in his room and rushed into the bathroom when he entered the bathroom he was half naked Because he has thrown the shirt on his bed when he entered in his room as he went into shower he took care of his cock he was jerking and in just two minutes he came as his eyes rolled back and his head fall back in pleasure that was just imagining anshika hand were taking care of his needy cock .

he came out of the bathroom after taking a cold shower as he slumped in his bed for few minutes closing his eyes he saw her smiling face he quickly opened his eyes as his eyes fall on the shirt he grabbed it and unknowingly a smile crept on his poker face as he went into his closet and put the shirt safely hiding behind Deep in his clothes so no one can see it.

it was the first time anshika touched him even though it was his shirt but still he was wearing this at that time he was slightly annoyed that it was his shirt and not his chest but still he wanted to keep it as it is close to his heart because it was very special for him.