44

Currently aditya was sitting on a couch as shivani stood nearby, shivank and anshika already left mainly it was shivank dragging her at home, aditya wanted to step in but didn't as he thought it was already too much for everyone he was not embarrassed of acting like a lunatic because he was just stating truth.

Shivani mustered her currage as she said "you love her?? But aren't we are perfect for each other we we're going to marry how can you do this and that bitch in studying age she is whorin.... " Before she can complete her words aditya grabbed her by her throat and growled "I'll kill you if you dare to say anything about her, and what marriage huh I'm already married you slut, you think I don't know how many boyfriends you have and how much you like men stripping, don't you dare come in front of me or her I belong to her aditya oberoi belongs to only anshika sharma".

Shivani was struggling to breath as she was scared aditya threw her out of the house with a jerk and shut the door before she could say and shivani stood burning in anger as she stormed her foot and said "we'll see who you belongs to aditya".

Saying this she went back angry.

On the other side anshika was scared of shivank no matter what he was still her big brother and she was afraid of him when she saw the car stopped she quickly ran to her shivank followed her angry as he saw she was going straight to her room he shouted "anshika stop their come back" he shouted as his mother came outside and held him stopping him and asked " calm down why are you shouting at her?".

Anshika didn't stopped and closed her door shivank was more annoyed as he pulled his hair in frustration and said "maa that bastard kissed her in front of me she was standing their like a statue how can you expect me to calm when my baby sister is doing this i always loved and raised her like a princess and she just did something like this and more you don't know she was jealous she likes him no maybe loves him no i can't let that happen she is not made for him he is a walking beast she is too innocent for his darkness" saying this he went into his room without glancing at his mother and closed the door behind and started pacing back and forth.

I need to do something I can't let him hurt my sister shivank was thinking this again and again after one hour he decided he will send anshika away for her further studies a place where Aditya didn't knew deciding this he went into anshika room and anshika got startled as he looked at her and said "pack your bags you are not staying here".

Anshika got shocked and said "bhai please I don't want to go away please I want to stay here with you all" she cried but shivank already made his mind and held her arms tightly and said "you wanted to study right you trust your bi so do as i say you'll leave this place and that's final" saying this he left her and went to take her phone and threw it in wall hard breaking it into small pieces anshika got scared and ran downstairs to her mom.

Ignoring her Shivank took the sim card and broke it and went into her small closet and taking her suitcase he put anshika clothes and packing it quickly he went downstairs after half an hour later with her luggage and his mom tried to stop him but he didn't listen and anshika was crying badly trying to stop her brother but he got her passport and everything and turned to her when his mom turned him with force and slapped him.

"What are you doing if she likes someone she has the right to live you can't send her away shivank you have to listen this she is not going anywhere and I'm calling Aditya and in her life I've the right to say so stop being an idiot i know what's best for my daughter" she shouted at him angry.

Shivank clenched his fist and said "with all the respect maa I know better what Aditya is so it's final she is not staying here nor you are calling anyone and for your kind information you did born her but I raised my baby when you and dad was busy giving the luxury so I have the equal right on her i was their for her i was the one who looked after her when she was sick or alone so please and you also know she is small right just nineteen how can you let her leave like a married woman do you even love her or just raised..." Shivank was saying in anger but his mom slapped him and she was already in tears.