30

(𝓐𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

When I went into my room I found a box lol it's a big ass gift wrapped box.

What is this and is it really for me?, what if they dropped here mistakenly??.

Or did they mistaken the guest room as another room??
I didn't opened as I put it aside maybe they'll come back to get it.

I sat their on the edge of bed and rubbed my ankle to soothe the pain and scroll reel, I don't want anyone to have problems because of me but what can I do.

Should I go and ask if I can help??.

I mean I'm not bad at decorations I always like but they are richy rich maybe they will not like.

Let's just go downstairs but not today my ankle is hurting.

*𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙*

When did I fall asleep huh?? Forget it but wait did I put the blanket over myself when I was sitting?? Probably I'm really a memory loss case who will handle me lol, what if I forgot someone some day I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

Getting down from the bed I went to window and looked outside it's already dark anshika you should sleep less you are acting like a kumbhkaran.

I went inside the bathroom and Washing my face drying it with a towel I went out and taking my phone I went downstairs.

Walking towards the stairs I got a notifications and saw a notification it's an ebook, opening it I started reading it was quite nice, I was blushing a little while smiling like awww the couple are soo cute in this book, I was walking downstairs while reading holding the gril with one hand and with one hand I was holding phone.

Lost in reading I didn't knew I skipped one step and my eyes widen as I was going to straight fall on stairs.

(𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

"Adi" Anshika screamed in fear as she lost balance and fell on stairs rolling down on stairs, her head got hit and her knee started bleeding and she winced in pain, her hot tears was not stopping.

Hearing Anshika scream everyone came rushing to her all the workers and krutika and Aditya mom came and they were shocked they quickly help her and took her to the nearest room and lay her down on the soft mattress.

Aditya was not at home, doctor came as the doctor checked anshika and treated her wounds.

Anshika had a white gauze wrapped and tied tightly around her right knee and a bandage on her forehead, she was crying soo much, now she was missing shivank, as he always protected her and she is alone here with strangers.

Seeing the condition doctor gave her and injection so she can sleep and take rest as she was crying not stopping.

Aditya was at some business meeting that was important in middle he got a call from krutika but he sighed annoyed and cut the call, but then he got a call from anshika phone, seeing his little pie call he picked up not waiting for another second.

"Veer ji why didn't you pick up my call I called you three times" From the other side Aditya heard krutika angry voice.

He stood up not glancing at the meeting members as he walked out of the meeting room and replied annoyed "this better be important krutika and not one another your joke" Aditya replied as he didn't thought much as he knew krutika was always joking and thought he didn't pick her call that's why she called him with anshika phone.