13

"BI can you give Mr Aditya phone number i wanted to say sorry i freaked him out that day"

Anshika pale voice went to shivank ears as he looked at her smiling said "mera golu" and sent her Aditya phone number Anshika sat beside her brother and lean her head on his shoulder shivank gladly caress her head with the same hand lovingly.

"BI do you think he will be angry at me i embarrassed myself crying like that you know it's not my fault i don't know why i just started crying like that"

Anshika blabbered her overthinking in front of her big brother .

Shivank looked at his little sister who was overthinking again so he said"stop giving overload to this little brain of yours just say sorry and explain he is not that bad like you think he is" he said lovingly as a chukle escaped his mouth and he looked at his little sister thinking Aditya intimidating behaviour got his little sister that's why she is scared.

Anshika nodded her head as shivank kissed her. forehead and smiled Anshika got up and went upstairs into her room.

it's been 4 days Anshika and Aditya incident and now she is also feeling better just the weakness after viral fever.

Anshika lay on her bed as she looked at his brother message and saved Aditya number as beast because oh his earlier burst out of emotions suddenly like a beast roar that's why she saved his number as beast and smiled looking at the number because she added a emoji of sunflower with it.

suddenly she felt when did she became introvert online too it was okay when it was just outside but while texting too ohhh god Anshika you can't be that dumbo she thought as she texted a small greeting text with over reacting so he don't think she is weirdo

"yup mr Aditya it's me Anshika😆 how are you doing okay!! no wait don't think I'm some creep😌"

(Beast 🌻)
"little pie I'm good and i don't think or mind you being creep over me:)"

"i asked your number from Bhai ji actually i wanted to say sorry for that day i freaked you out by crying sorry Mr Aditya"

(Beast 🌻)
"don't say sorry little pie you cried because i lost my cool on you otherwise you wouldn't have cried that much sorry for scaring you"

"no actually i cried because whenever i got high fever i start crying but i never cried in front of others i swear but i don't know why i cried in front of you that day and why did you get angry did i said something wrong??"

(Beast 🌻)
"you only cry infront of your family??"

"not my entire family just my close one like Bhai ji, mumma and dad.
why did you asked??"

(Beast 🌻)
"okay"

"so apology accepted??"

(Beast 🌻)
"you don't have to apologise for something like this I'm happy you didn't hold back"

huh what does he mean by that my little brain can't handle this type of person god why did i even text him personally i should have said to BI to apologise to him behalf on me i thought as i sigh shaking my head.

"okay then by Mr Aditya sorry for the disturbance"

(Beast 🌻)
you don't have to say sorry it's your right you can never disturb me I'll always be free for you"

huh is he flirting with me?? gosh he can't he looks so intimidate did someone else replying to my texts?? no no it can't be i said as a chukle escaped my lips but what if he really is ?? no Anshika you shouldn't think of him like this he is your elder brother's bestfriend he must be saying this as a big brother i thought as i shook my head.

"ohh okay thanks"

i replied with sadness i don't know why i hate him taking me as a little sister i mean i have my brother why would i need one more brother huh what does he think himself shit Anshika what are you thinking right now i scolded myself lightly hitting my head.

i glance at my phone and it says it's seen but why did he not responding god damnit why do you care your sole purpose of texting him is done now why do you care and you should see your chats you embarrassed youself in your first text.

good for you you texted first in your whole existence and this is what you said he probably thinks I'm nuisance good great do you want to call some people to applaud for you (my consequence mocked me)