6

I'm currently driving my car to get my little pie from the library shivank told me that she went to library to get some books.

my little pie is a bookworm i think so seeing the circumstances i mean whenever she made a excuse it's always related to reading and shivank also told me she has a big book shelves in one corner of her room with a beanbag she likes to sit there and always read but i don't know yet what she reads.

i was driving when my eyes suddenly went to the library entrance my eyes darkened my chest felt tight seeing the scene infront of my eyes because of this i stepped on breaks abdructly that i got jerk back in my seat what is happening ,why stopping my thoughts  i stepped out of my car and went towards her and with each steps my anger was boiling and it would just take me two seconds to take that fucker breath away from his body and i will be making sure he is gonna regret touching what's mine, hurting what's mine, how dare he make her cry how dare he I'm gonna fucking kill him.

it's just took me mere 10 seconds to get there and without saying anything punched in his jaw making him fall on ground her eyes went wide as her hands flew towards her mouth in shock as she took a step back in disbelief and she suddenly wiped her tears harshly  as she rushed to him crouching down she helped him god that fucker is pricking in my eyes she asked him if he is okay.

she is making my anger fuel by asking if he is fine or not, my eyes darkened by each second as i grabbed her by elbow  and made her away from that fucker and controlling my anger i took a deep breath because the least i want is to make my little pie hate me more.

"why were you crying??, why are you being worried about him isn't he was the one who hurt you??" I ask trying to be gentle but my voice was full of intimidating and possessive.

she looked at me in horror as she shook her head agressively then why he was touching you was was he soo close to you and why she was trying to calm her down these questions were continuesly were running in my mind.

before i can ask further the guy stood up holding his jaw he answered my all un asked questions.

"she was having problem in breathing and were crying rubbing her chest i thought she might having some kind of panic attack that's why i held her and was going to help her but you punched me i was not trying to hurt her man!!"

my eyes snapped to him as i turn to look at my little pie before i can understand what happened my little pie suddenly hugged me her hand wrapped around my torso and she burried her face in my chest i froze my breath stopped my heart went crazy and it fucking started beating in a speed of fucking bulletin train she must have listened to my heart because she also froze but didn't move i gulped hard.

after few seconds i didn't ask her anything and patted her head and rubbed i didn't want to make her uncomfortable with me or my touch so i didn't hugged her back.

hug her damnit you fucker she is hugging you you always wanted to feel her in your embrace and never want to let go off her then take her in your embrace you fucker I know you want to.( my conciquence said to me)

after few seconds she calmed down and looked down as she asked "why are you here".

"i came to get you shivank told me to "

she nooded but she didn't look at my face all time and it's good she didn't because i can't see the hate in her eyes because it felt fucking like i will die because I can handle anything but hate in her eyes towards me i can't i will die.

_______________________________________

(please do share your thoughts about anshika and Aditya your motivation is really what i need thankyou so much guy's for choosing this story to read a big thank you to all my readers)