23

"yeah because Obsession is the only thing where you can't leave them no matter how much you try and the feelings towards them go overboard by time sometimes it's a beautiful thing but sometimes it's not a good thing but in both condition obsession is still a bad thing and having it is a cursed because all you get pain in return whether you succeed whether you fail"Aditya replied thinking hard as  Anshika frowned and said "i can't understand what you mean can't you talk in a language that i can understand Mr Aditya you know my brain doesn't understand it is small like my height" saying this a cute unknown pout formed on her lips.

Even though Aditya was on a call with her he chuckled thinking about the pout that was formed on her lips because he knew her too well "nothing I just know you like doing cute things just like you" he replied smiling on a call .

"ohh yeah maybe wait why did i called you?? forgot i also forgot hehe so what are you doing I'm bored ohh wait wait i forgot to tell you guess what happened??" anshika said on a call with shock.

Aditya was amused as this was the first time anshika was talking this freely with her and he was liking it very much and was smiling whole time as he asked "what??" his was willing to give her time even when he was working.

"aare i slept for a whole damn day anshika sharma slept for a whole day can you believe this?? like for almost 24 hours " anshika voiced with shock.

Aditya chuckled at her this behaviour he was feeling very happy as he never felt before because he was thinking he was getting closer to her because of the way she was talking to him now " so is there any problem little pie??" he was confused as because for him he thought it was quite normal for a teenager to sleep sometimes this much and here anshika was shocked by herself.

"no their is not but I'm just confused how did i managed to sleep this long you know i only sleep for 4 hours maximum when i don't sleep for two days regular and here i slept for 24 hours and you know I'm very sensitive to noise so my sleep get disturb easily if i hear even a small noise and here bhai carried me and took me back home yet i didn't even stir even a little isn't that miracle and i don't know how and why i slept like this" anshika said Pouting thinking about it.

"ohhh maybe you were just tired of your sleep schedule" Aditya said not knowing the reason but was happy she slept peacefully.

"ohh yeah maybe so ?? i mean you don't have anything to tell then i won't bother you now" anshika said thinking he must be bored of her useless talk but his reply gave her butterfly .

"you are not bothering me even if i had to pay to listen your voice I'll not think about and will listen whole day" Aditya was not afraid of showing his love towards her.

anshika controlling herself from blushing she replied "ohh is that soo then first pay me 10 lakh then I'll talk to you for one hour" she said jokingly thinking he was just kidding as the line got silent anshika said "you there Mr Aditya don't be sca..."  before she could complete her sentence her phone get notification as she glanced at the phone screen thinking it must be her brother asking if she woke up but her eyes widened as she got a notification of getting 20 lakh transfer to her account as she course "what the fuck??" she quickly put the phone back on her ear as she said " are you Joking 20 lakhs for what no wait did you really just send me 20 lakhs??" anshika said not finding correct words to voice her thoughts.

"you said you'll talk if i pay you is it less for one hour i can send you more" Aditya said thinking he should've sent more her voice worths more than his mere 20 lakhs and was going to sent but stopped hearing her voice.

"you idiot how can you just sent this much money to just someone are you stupid or what ?? if someone asks you for money shouldn't you ask for something?? what if they were fraud??" anshika said shocked on his reply as she put her phone on speaker and send the money back to him because ofcourse she wouldn't want to get scolded by her brother for doing this prank on his friend but didn't send the whole 20 lakhs amount.

Aditya replied "you are not just someone and I'm not stupid and you sent the money back??" Aditya asked confused.

"ohh about the 5000 it's a penalty for giving this money to this greedy girl" anshika replied with a giggle and here Aditya melted like a chocolate hearing her giggle and his 🐔 gets uncomfortable with a mere giggle of this girl and everyone says you can't fall for someone easily and here Aditya and his 🐔 both are falling for her more and more with as simple as over a giggle.

sitting properly after straightening his pants as he replied clearing his throat "penalty you should've atleast take more than 5 thousands if you want i can take you to the book store as a apologie".

Aditya replied as he just wanted to find some moments to stay with her, beside her, to feel her soothing presence.

hearing about books she excitedly asked the dumbest questions "how did you know i like books??" her voice a little loud this time because of the excitement as Aditya chuckled hearing the excitement in her voice as he replied "i know everything about you and even if i don't anyone can tell the craze you have about books".

hearing Aditya deep voice was already hard for Anshika and now hearing his Chuckled she can't even imagine his face right now just wanted to drown on it she cleared her throat shaking her thoughts away as she replied "yeah sorry dumb question so when will you take me to bookstore i can't wait just hearing about the books i get soo excited and wait I heard that  there is some books I wanted they just came into shops  maybe no but I'll try my luck" anshika said sighing after the last sentence.

"how about today or whenever you want to tell me I'll take you" Aditya replied excited but still his voice was in control of his raw emotion.

"really we can go today?? aren't you busy??" anshika replied excited then questions as she didn't want him to abandoned his work just for her.

"busy and unreachable for others but on my knees always only for you" Aditya replied casually but anshika felt the whole zoo as she didn't hear anyone saying things like this but only in books she nodded slowly as she couldn't able to reply but thought I'm really dumb nodding on call so she said "i need to take shower first i just woke up so you can pick me up after 2 hours or should i come??" anshika asked as she didn't want to trouble him more .

what she didn't thought that she already cause trouble mentioning about her taking shower Aditya looked at his crotch and mutter 'i guess I'll also need the cold shower or else i will be walking with my blue balls' sighing he stood up as he heard "did you said something??" anshika asked as she heard low voice.

"no no i was saying don't worry I'll come to get you"
'for forever someday for sure'.

"ohh okay great" she said hanging up the call as she ran to get ready and Aditya also went to his mansion for a cold shower and to get ready ofcourse for him it's a date doesn't matter what anshika thinks so he want to look good although he is very handsome that girls drool over his photos but when it comes to his little pie he wants to look more handsome everytime she looks at him.

---------------------------------------------------------

so girlies you ready for a bookstore date and anshika is soo cute right but there's another side you don't know you don't know;)

anshika is very shy girl as she can't talk infront but on chatting she is a pro but with only her friends and fictional characters.

sorry for the late update all my pyare pyare swifties I know:)

thank you again for showing interest on my stories do vote your votes gives motivation and encouragement.

read my new story (Destined with red thread) it's a fresh flesh for you all and the trope is friends to enemies to lovers 😆 don't forget to vote and follow sanvibookworm

Instagram
sanvi_bookworm