𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟮| Murder Family

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

"I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life." The woman explained.

The sound of a bell could be heard throughout the playground. Signalling to the children that it was rime to get to their classrooms.

Mrs.Mayberry opened the blind of her classroom, the sounds of birds chirping filling the classroom. She wrote '𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 !' on the board for her students.

She smiled as she turned to her students, "Good morning! I hope you all did your homework!"

Her hair bounced on her shpulders as she turned, all her students watching her with smiles on their faces.

The students bobbed tgeir heads as they began to sing, "We love to do our homework. And we love our teacher too!"

Mrs.Mayberry bobbed her head ti the beat of the song, "And when I throw out these fun questions, you should know what just to do!"

"Okay!" The students say.

"2+6 is?"

"8!"

"And good behavior is?"

"Great!"

"And it's not apart of the class but we say the time of day, and date!" Mrs.Mayberey sang, writing on the board.

"It's 9 in the morning!" A blond boy sang.

"On January 8!" A brown haired girl sang.

"The sun is out smiling!" Another girl sang.

A boy sitting in the cornor with a hat on sang, "And it's you husbands birthday!"

As the kids kept singing, Mrs.Mayberry held onto a broken piece of chalk. Her eye twitched as the chalk came to a stop on the board.

She yurned to her students, "Oh my stars! Stop singing children! Hush up now. I forgot it's my husbands birthday. I didn't get him anything special."

The teacher explained to her class. A girl with a pink bow in her hair raised her hand.

"Maybe if we call him we can do a happy birthday suprise!" The girl suggested.

The kids gathered around the computer that was in the classroom. Mrs.Mayberry sat in the chair, facetiming her husband.

Her husband thew a condom at the computer, awnsering the call by accident. All the kids saw a glimps of Mr.Mayberry and anotger woman, before Mrs.Mayberry brought her face closer to the screen.

Her eyes were wide as she watched the scene on her computer. She slowly stood up, her eyes dark as she began to walk out of the classroom.

The girl with the pink bow ran over to her teacher, grapping her hand to stop her.