𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟲| The Harvest Moon Festival

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Blitzø lit his cigar as he leaned back in the princes bed. Stolas leaned over to the imp, his hands still handcuffed above his head.

"I'm sorry for having to move our little randayvoo early. I have a engagement this month on the full moon." Stolas told the imp.

"When, this, happens it's not really something I fuss about." Blitzø told the bird demon while burning the handcuffs, "But do you really need the book for this farm bullsh!t? I have like 15 new clients waiting for heads to roll."

Stolas toold the cigar from Blitzø, taking his own drag from it, "As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimore is actually incredibly importent. And it isn't suppost to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself."

Stolas pinched Blitzø's cheek, pulling on it as he talked. Blitzø groaned, pushing the prince away from him.

"The harvest moon is a very special accasion. It's been my anual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Warth." Stolas smiled, "It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

"Wrath, huh?" Blitzø though, "Some onf my employees are from there. I've never really been, I heard it's full of imbreed chucklef*cks."

Stolas perked up as he got a idea, "Oh, why don't you all join me at the festival? I can garentee you all, special access."

Stolas went under the blankets, poking his head out between the imps legs. Blitzø looked at Stolas unamused as the bird demon chuckled.

"Look, I told you, we're not body gaurds, okay. That was a one time thing we did back then." Blitzø told the prince.

Stolas moved on the bed, the blanket on top of his head as he sat up, "I'm simply offering a work free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the harvest festival, it's the same every year."

Blitzø thought about the idea, "Well, if you promise this isn't some f*ck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Pluse it's not like we can do jack sh!t without your book anyway."

Stolas leaned closer to Blitzø, his blanket now drapping over his shoulders, "Oh, i'm sorry your clients withh have to wait."

"Oh, f*ck my clients." Blitzø smiled, making Stolas eyes widen slightly at the change of tone from the imp.

꧁[❄︎]꧂

Moxxie slept soundly in bed, Millie sleeping just as well next to her husband. Moxxie's hellphone began to ring, making a loud orgen sound through the room. Moxxie's eyes opened and he quickly hung up the phone.