𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟭𝟭| Seeing Stars

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

"In the great exlanse of the nether, there exists boundless amounts kf magnificent phenomena." Stolas spoke.

The star floated through space, a large, purple, firey star sitting among the other much smaller stars.

"The great brilliance of an explording star, the nimble dance if space dust through a nebula." Stolas continued.

The large purple star exploded, sending a purple space dust through out the stary sky.

"But once every thousand years, our cornor of reality if treated to an incredible sight." Stolas explained, "From the deep elder recesses of the cosmos, the tears of a firgotten colossus begin to form."

A large rock came shooting from the stars, a purpleish blue flame surrounding it as it moved through the sky.

"Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condensed and sent shkoting across the night sky in a dazzling final display." Stolas spoke softly.

The shooting stars began to shoot between broken comets and other stars as it moved.

"What appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower, we can see for what it is, Azathoth's tears." Stolas told Octavia.

As the tears shot through the sky, Stolas closed the small portal above him, moving the purple portal around Octavia.

The young demon gave a chuckle as she turned her head, her eyes shut. As she turned her head back towards her dad, her pink eyes blinked open.

"Daddy, can ee go see it someday?" Octavia asked.

"Yes dear, I promise." Stolas stood, tucking his daughter into her bed, "When the day comes, nothing willcbe able to stop me from being thrre with you." Stolas booped his daughters nose as he stood straight, "Goodnight my owlet."

Stolas used his magic to close his grimoir, turning to leave his daughters room. Octavia smiled as she watched her father.

"Goodnight." Octavia said back.

Octavia rolled over in her bed, a smile stretched across her face. As she turned onto her back she let out an excited giggle.

꧁[❄︎]꧂

Octavia's eyes opened as she rolled over in bed. Pushing the blankets off her body she quickly got up, rushing over ti her callander. Marking off the day as she circled the meteor covered day on the callander.

The teen demon pulled on her shoes as she left her room, walking dkwn the palace hallway.

The demon peaked into the kitchen with a smile, "Hey, Dad!"

Octavia looked around confused when she noticed her dad wasn't in the kitchen.

"Dad?" Octavia called out, turning to walk down the hallway, "Dad!"