𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟴| Ozzie's

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Loona sat at her desk reading the ImpGossip magazine, drink from a bottle. She set the bottle on the book that laid open on the desk. The words in the book began to glow.

The bottle fell, roling off the book as a portal opened. Screams filled the offuce as a tree fell down. A louder scream exhoed as the sound of cutting filled the once silent office. A dismembered head rolling into the room.

Moxxie stood from the tree leaves, holding a chainsaw. Blitzø ran into the portal holding a axe.

"Wow, that was a f*ck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzø said.

Y/n ran into the office after him, wrapping one arm around Blitzø's shoulder, "F*ck yeah, but the more the merrier."

Millie crawled into through the portal, standing as she yelled, "Still so jazzed up!" Millie cheered, snapping her axe in half.

"Well you better stay jazzed, babe," Moxxie smiled, throwing his chainsaw, "because guess where i'm taking you tonight?"

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence, Moxxie." Blitzø told the imp boy, "Besides drinks are on me tonight, let's hit up the new dive down the street."

Moxxie walked out if the fallen tree, dusting off his jacket, "Actually sir, it's our one year marriage anniversary. So i'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

Millie's eyes lit up with stars as she turned to her husband, "Ozzie's? No way! That place is always booked!"

"Yeah, well, i've been planning it for quite awhile." Moxxie smiled.

Millie jumped onto her husband, "Moxxie!"

Millie kissed her husbands cheek before peppering his face in kisses. Blitzø watched with narrowed eyes, and Y/n chuckled, pulling her arm away from Blitzø as the couple kissed.

"Ah, can you two not?" Blitzø asked.

The two pulled away from the kiss, Millie nuzzling into her husbands cheek as Moxxie talked, "I'm sorry, sir, maybe another time."

"No, it's fine, Y/n and I can come with the two of you. Help you celebrate your boring as f*ck monogamy." Blitzø told the couple.

"Uh, no, the reservation is for us." Moxxie said, pulling Millie closer.

"Uh-huh." Blitzø nodded, smiling.

"Just us." Moxxie stated again.

"Mm-hm." Blitzø hummed as he nodded.

"Without you there. Explicitly without you there." Moxxie told Blitzø again.

Blitzø walked over to the cpuple, wrapping his arms around them, "I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all." Blitzø hugged the two, turning to walk out of the room as he waved, "See ya love bugs later!"