𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟭𝟬| The Circus

!𝖳𝖶!!𝖯𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗍!

!𝖳𝖶!
!𝖯𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗍!

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Inside a large mansion, a young owl demon yawned, his eyes blinking open. The young owl quickly sat up in his bed, a smile tuggibg at his beak.

"My birthday! My birthday! It's my birthday!" Young Stolas called out, happily jumping from his bed.

A Imp walked into the room when he heard Stolas yelling. The butler walking behind Stolas as the owl demon sat at his vanity.

"Yay! Birthday, birthday! Woohoo!" Stolas cheered, "Birthday time!"

The butler opened hair gel as he walked behind Stolas, "Calm yourself, young Prince, you know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia."

The butler massaged the gel into Stolas's feather's, the young owl trying to hold still. Once he was done the butler walked away to grab belt clip.

"Oh, right." Stolas tooka deep breath, "But father told me today is the day I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!"

The butler cliped the clip onto Stolas's belt, Stolas's eyes lighting up with stars at the thought.

"Of course, I am sure it will be wonderful." The butler agreed, placing a crown on Stolas's head.

The butler lead the young owl from his room, down the palace halls. Pictures of Stolas lined the wall's of the hallway.

At the end of the hall, a door was opened by the butler. Inside a black, shadowy figure sat on a thrown. Standing, the figure began to shift into different animals until it settled into a bird like form.

The butler lead Stolas inside before moving to stand next to the taller owl demon.

"Ahh! There is my little, ahh," Paimon looked at his son, leaning over to the butler, "Which son is this one? There so f*cking many."

"Stolas, your highness." The butler responded.

Paimon stood uo straight once more, holding his arms out as he smiled, "Stolas! Yes. Heh, right. Right, heh heh. That's the one, the owl boy."

Paimon bagan to walk, stepping closer to Stolas, who looked up at his father with wonder filled eyes. Paimon bent down, his face inches away from Stolas.

"Well, my little one, it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you." Paimon walked around his son, Stolas's eye's following his father, "Are you ready to know what uoi'll be meant to do to serve Hell?"

"Yes, father!" Stolas smiled, watching his father walk.

"You will be entrusted with the study of the Earth skies." Paimon told the owl boy, opening a portal above them.