𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟵| Queen Bee

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Y/n sat in a cab next to Loona. The sound of music blasting outside. Loona lifted her phone as it buzzed, Blitzø's caller ID popping up. Loona turned her phone off, ignore his call.

"You want me to drop you off here;" The cab driver asked the girls.

"Oh, uh, yeah, yeah, this looks right." Loona told the woman, "I uh, haven't been here before."

Loona opened the cab door, letting Y/n slide out after her. The large bee hive looking place buzzing with activity. Y/n placed her gloved hand on the Hellhounds shoulder.

"Let's have fun, Loona. Losen up, and i'll be by your side the whole time." Y/n told the Hellhound girl, "And if you say the word, we'll be out and gone in the snap of a finger. And if someone messes with you, i'll fight a b!tch. Wait, can I say that, is that a slur?"

Y/n covered her mouth, not sure if what she said would be offensive to Hellhounds.

Lonna nodded, chuckling at the smaller imp girl, the cab behind them driving away, "It shouodn't be a problem, say what you want."

Loona looked down at her phone, texting someone Y/n couldn't see.

Loona looked up at the bee hive like place. Cheers and music filling the two girls ears. Loona put her phone uo before fixing up her hair.

"Loona!" A voice caught the girl attention.

A larger Hellhound walked out, walking over to the two girls.

"Hey girl! Glad you could make it!" He said.

"Tex! Yeah, hey! Thanks for inviting me." Loona smiled, walking into the building with Y/n by her side.

"And this must be that friend you were telling me about." Vortex said, looking down at Y/n, "I'm Vortex, but my friends call me Tex."

"Nice to meet you, Tex, i'm Y/n." Y/n nodded, looking around the party.

"Hey everyone, meet the new faces!" Vortex called out to the party goers before he began to howl.

A bunch of other Hellhound began to howl as well in a greeting. Loona looked around the party nervously.

"You girls want a drink or anything?" Vortex asked the two girl.

Y/n shook her head, "No thank you, I don't drink."

Vortex nodded, turning his head to look at Loona. Loona smiled, rubbing her arm nervously.

"Oh, uh, sure, yeah, totally." Loona responded.

Vortex walked away, leaving the two alone. Loona's tail dropped as she sighed. Y/n placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Your doing just fine, Loona. Baby steps." Y/n told the taller female.