Timeout - 3

His groans permeated the room, the press of the stubble on his cheek scratching against the sensitive skin of my neck

"Fuck."

My mouth hung open on a silent moan, his hands roamed my hips like he knew the path and drew it himself, mapped it out and memorized it, marked down exactly where to squeeze and when to dig his fingers in at just the right depth, his nails biting so delicately, deliciously, into me. 

"So fucking good, Gracie," he groaned into my neck, releasing my body to grasp at my wrists and pin them above me, slamming them down against the door as I writhed in his hold, desperate to touch more of him, to taste his skin and breathe in his scent as his lips marked me as his. 

He was only holding me up against the door with one hand, his other coming up to my face. 

He tapped his finger against my lips and I opened greedily, taking it inside my mouth and moaning as he swirled it around, pressing down against my tongue as he inserted another and suddenly I couldn't close my mouth around the pressure and how full he'd made me. 

My center throbbed in desperate need of a release I hadn't had in weeks that now suddenly seemed on the verge of arrival. 

His eyes pierced down into me as bolts of desire shot straight down to my core at his grey stare. 

Once he had me whimpering beneath him, a smirk flitted onto his face and if it weren't for his one hand holding me up and his knee lodged between my knees, I was sure I would've already melted and fallen down to the ground at his feet. 

"Good girl," he praised as he removed his slick fingers from my mouth and unceremoniously rucked my skirt up past my hips and maneuvered himself deftly past the barrier of my underwear and then suddenly he was sliding inside, filling me with a luscious warm burn that stretched and eased the throbbing ache that had been building inside of me since the moment I'd laid eyes on him earlier that day...

He breathed against my ear as he pressed into me.

"Now, be still.  Can you do that for me?"

I nodded eagerly, his chuckle reverberating through my core at my excitement. 

My mind was wonderfully, finally, silent.

"We'll see about that."

~Earlier That Day~

If it weren't for the sunlight streaming dramatically and obnoxiously through my window, I wouldn't have woken up in time for classes, because someone had apparently turned off all of my alarms. 

Franny's arm shot out from where she was standing at our shared sinks and the disapproving look she gave me was proof enough of who'd done it.