.014 | you take care of me

when the sun hits - slowdive ❝sweet thing, i watch you burn so fast, it scares memind games, don't leave me come so far, don't lose me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

when the sun hits - slowdive
sweet thing, i watch you
burn so fast, it scares me
mind games, don't leave me
come so far, don't lose me.

( PAST

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( PAST. )

JANE shivered, her hands still stuffed in her pockets. jacks head was resting on the window as he stared out of the bus. he had won his hockey game, which means he was in a great mood. he was exhausted though, the two up at 6 am this morning to travel for the game. they immediately left the game and headed to school because the bus for the senior camping trip was leaving at 3 pm sharp. they weren't going to go until jack had talked the girl into it.

now she was shivering on the bus, leaned up next to her best friend.

"did you not unpack your blankets?" cole asked from the seat over, eyeing the shaking girl. she shook her head, "hey yo! crank the heat bert!" trevor stood up in his seat, yelling at the bus driver. cole slapped his chest, the bus driver giving him a smug look before focusing back on the road.

"what! me and bert are homies!" trevor defended, sitting back down.

"he hates you trevor." jack piped up, leaning closer to jane slightly. she only hoped her mom packed her clothes she could bundle up with. she told jack it was going to be miserably cold but he insisted. "the heats broken dipshit sit down!" bert shouted, the bus laughing a bit as trevor slowly inched back down. jane didn't even notice him standing up again, giggling as she shook her head.

"of course the heats broken." cole mumbled, leaning back.

jane personally loved bert, who enjoyed bullying trevor with her. he has been their bus driver since first grade so they are were very comfortable with him. in his old age he really only tolerated jane.

"told you we shouldn't-" jack rolled his eyes, eyeing jane who leaned her head back on the seat. "it's gonna be fun trust me." he nudged, the girl groaning slightly and focusing on the road.

SILVER SPRINGS | jack hughes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें