.035 | stop talking

about you - the 1975 ❛do you think i have forgotten?about you?❜

do you think i have forgotten?
about you?

about you - the 1975 ❛do you think i have forgotten?about you?❜

( PRESENT. )

EVERY time jane called quinn 'captain quinn', 'captain canada' or anything with the word 'captain' he smiled. jack was sick of hearing it by christmas eve as they walked through the small town. it was the annual christmas parade and time always seemed to stop when they were together. jack felt sixteen again as he walked next to her. she had hot chocolate in hand with a candy cane sticking out of it.

they set up chairs and jack was glad he brought a blanket for them to share, jane said she'd be fine without it but now she was bundled up with a smile on her face.

"go away!" emma shoved luke who was teasing her about texting connor. jane smiled, "oh yeah when was the last time you were talking to a girl lukey?" jane called over her shoulder, hearing emma snort with laughter. quinn joined, "probably when he was fifteen wait no fourteen because he asked how he was supposed to 'hit a girl up'." jane laughed and luke reached forward, smacking quinn in the head.

"yeah well it took you 24 years to get a girlfriend so i think i have time." the chirping was constant again and jane just smiled to herself.

"took you 20 years to grow facial hair." jack fired back, jane almost choking on the hot chocolate.

"ha ha funny, at least i'm not 5'11." luke scoffed and that did it, jane coughed up hot chocolate with a laugh. she leaned forward, setting down the cup and holding her chest. "okay enough you're gonna kill my sister." emma shook her head.

it didn't stop, luke coming in for another. "that's why you both are sitting in front of me, too short to see."

"yeah because of your big ass head of hair." quinn turned around menacingly. "language!" jane's mom called as jane coughed.