Chapter 13 - The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

A/N:

M/N - Mispronounced Name

—————-

Y/N's brows furrowed at the sight. She gently put the boy on her back down and placed her spear on the ground next to him before dashing forward and kicking the boar head into the jaw from below, making him fly upwards with a pained grunt, his jaw cracking painfully. Tanjiro was right behind her, slamming his fist into the others stomach mid-air, leading him to fly backwards. Zenitsus eyes widened. His jaw and ribs where definitely broken now.

„You're a demon hunter too, aren't you? Why can't you understand that Zenitsu doesn't want to draw his sword? Fighting your allies is prohibited! And then you.. you hit him non-stop!"

Y/N was silent. She had taken off her mask earlier, amber eyes now visible. Her gaze was cold and filled with rage, hand balled into a fist as she stared at the figure laying on the ground. He was coughing, voice rasped as he started speaking.

„Fine with me! Then we'll fight using only our fists."

With these words, the boar head stood up, jumping at Tanjiro, only to be met with a pair of thighs wrapping around his neck from the back, pulling him back and throwing him onto the ground, his face connecting with the ground, another cracking noise echoing. Y/N pulled him back up and threw him towards Tanjiro, who slammed his forehead into the boarheads with full force. The figure stumbled backwards, the boar head falling, only to reveal a beautiful face underneath. Y/N's eyes widened as she looked at the guy.

She had expected something, well, different

She had expected something, well, different. Zenitsu let out another shriek.

„WHAT A BEAUTY! That face.."

Y/N face still held a confused look before returning to her original stoic expression. The unknown guy spoke up with a deep voice.

„You! Woman! I saw you earlier in the mansion! Fight me, will you? Come on! Hit me again! You too! You with the big forehead!"

Even tho the guy had blood seeping out of his mouth and nose, he was still raring to go.

„No."

Y/N's tone was cold as she gave him a judgemental look. Tanjiro agreed with her.

„How about you sit down first? You have blood all over you! Y/N broke your nose and jaw.."

The green-eyed stranger continued yelling.

„Listen up asshole! I'll tell you my name now! I'm Inosuke Hashibira! Remember it!"

„Can you write it down?"

Tanjiro questioned. The boarhead seemed slightly taken aback by the question.