What have you done?

Moiraine had been in the cave, maintaining the shield imprisoning Logain, when her thoughts took an unexpected turn. She started putting the pieces together and realized that Elara had left the White Tower without the approval of the Amyrlin Seat. Concern for her daughter's actions had gnawed at Moiraine's thoughts for some time, but now, it was a worry that couldn't be ignored any longer.

Leaving Alanna and the other Aes Sedai to continue their work, Moiraine stepped out of the cave. She knew she had to find Elara and confront her about her secretive departure from the White Tower.

The campfire, with its flickering flames, cast dancing shadows on the ground. Elara was sitting there, in the company of Lan, Nynaeve, and the other Warders. Her presence and the conversation swirling around the firelight seemed to be as warm as the flames themselves.

Moiraine approached Elara, her expression stern, and her words filled with the weight of her concern. "Elara, may I have a word with you?" Her tone was not one to be easily dismissed.

Elara, surprised by her mother's abruptness, looked around at the others. She glanced at Lan, who gave her a reassuring nod, and then back to Moiraine. "Of course, Mother." She rose from the campfire, aware that this conversation was likely to be far from pleasant.

Elara followed her mother a short distance away from the campfire, her expression a mix of curiosity and worry. As they reached a secluded spot, Moiraine wasted no time in confronting her. "Elara, what is this about you being summoned to the White Tower? I want the truth. Now."

Elara shifted uncomfortably under Moiraine's scrutinizing gaze. She hesitated, her gaze falling to the ground. She had been carrying the weight of her actions for a long time, and now it was time to face her mother. She had known this conversation was inevitable. "I had my reasons, Mother. I thought it was the right thing to do. I wanted to help."

Moiraine's eyes narrowed slightly, and she leaned in closer, the intensity of her gaze unwavering. "Help? By defying the Tower's authority? By hiding your ability to memory walk, by manipulating your mother's dreams?"

Elara's eyes widened, and she swallowed hard. She had hoped that her actions would go unnoticed, but it seemed that they had not. "I... I only wanted to protect her from her own fears. She sees me as a child."

Moiraine sighed, a mix of frustration and disappointment in her voice. "Elara, you cannot play with the patterns of the wheel in such a way. It's not about what you want. You've taken matters into your own hands without considering the consequences. Lan and I long suspected your ability to manipulate memories, but I never thought you would be capable of using it in such a manner."

As her mother's words sunk in, Elara's face crumbled, and tears welled up in her eyes. "I just wanted to help, mother," she admitted, her voice almost a whisper.

Moiraine turned away, leaving Elara standing there, her heart heavy. "You've done enough."

Lan, who had been watching the interaction from a distance, met Moiraine's gaze. They shared a silent understanding of the complex dynamics that had unfolded within their group, where familial bonds intertwined with the greater turmoil of the world.

The night was restless for Elara, plagued by the heavy burden of her mother's disappointment and the knowledge that she had pushed the boundaries of her abilities too far

The night was restless for Elara, plagued by the heavy burden of her mother's disappointment and the knowledge that she had pushed the boundaries of her abilities too far. As she passed Lan on her way to her tent, he reached out with a comforting hand, wanting to offer some solace for the tense conversation she had with Moiraine. But Elara, still brimming with frustration and sadness, pushed his hand away, "Just leave me alone."

In her tent, she flopped onto her cot, unable to find the comfort of sleep. Her thoughts swirled with regrets, fears, and self-doubt. Moiraine had expected much from her, and Elara felt as though she had failed to meet those expectations. As she lay in her tent, the frustration of her conversation with Moiraine was still heavy on her mind. Her cot felt hard and uncomfortable, mirroring the turmoil in her thoughts. She wanted to escape into sleep, but her dreams were anything but peaceful.

As Elara drifted into the world of dreams, her consciousness jumped from person to person, witnessing their darkest fears and hidden nightmares. She watched Nynaeve battling with a never-ending storm, Rand haunted by shadows, and Perrin pursued by a relentless horde of wolves. The chaos within their dreams mirrored the turmoil within her.

And then, without intending to, she stumbled into Logain's dream. Elara was aware that she had crossed a line, one that Moiraine had sternly drawn. But, in her current state of mind, she couldn't bring herself to care. Fueled by her frustration, she stayed in Logain's dreams, defying the Aes Sedai's orders. It wasn't what she expected at all. Instead of witnessing the dreams of a false Dragon with grandeur and power, she found only the bleak darkness typical of men who could channel saidin. The dream was unsettling and chaotic, but not in the way she had anticipated. Logain's dreams held no grand proclamations or visions of world-altering destiny. contrary to what his followers believed.

Elara left his dream, and as she woke, the sun was breaking over the horizon. She rubbed her eyes, feeling disoriented and strangely disappointed. Her own dreams had given her no rest, and now her concerns deepened.

With a heavy sigh, Elara decided to report her findings to the other Aes Sedai. She left her tent and headed toward the cave where Logain was being held, determined to share her observations and suspicions about the man who claimed to be the Dragon Reborn.

As she started her trek to the cave she felt a large blast.....