Part at play

Lan and Moiraine sat outside Tifan's Well, weariness etched into their expressions, remnants of their fierce encounter with the Fades. Adeleas approached, concern evident in her eyes, especially for Lan, whose wounds still lingered.

"Ah, Lan. [sighs] You sure you don't need more Healing?"

"I'm fine." Lan says.

Adeleas nodded, accepting his response, and went to fetch water. Verin joined Moiraine, their gazes meeting in silent understanding.

"You're in luck. My Sister and I have decided to accompany you."

Moiraine, weary but determined, sighed audibly at the unexpected company

Moiraine, weary but determined, sighed audibly at the unexpected company. Tomas, with horses ready, walked by, signaling their readiness. Adeleas handed Lan a cup of water before joining Verin.

"I assume you'll head to the White Tower first?," says Verin.

Moiraine says, " I have been exiled from the Tower."

Verin acknowledges, " I know."

Leaving Moiraine and Lan to their thoughts, Verin and Adeleas conferred quietly. Lan, sensing the gravity of the situation, approached Moiraine, who avoided eye contact.

 Lan, sensing the gravity of the situation, approached Moiraine, who avoided eye contact

Lan looks to Moiraine, "Wait."

Moiraine stands, " We need to leave if I'm to make it to the docks before sunset. I've lost too much time already."

Lan asks, "Where exactly are we headed?"

Moiraine says, " The White Tower."

Lan starts, "You can't..."

Moiraine interrupts, "Have Tomas ready my horse. You're still weak from the Healing. And I don't want my saddle to slip."

As Moiraine walked away, Lan sighed, torn between concern for her and the complexities of their journey. He glanced over at Verin, Adeleas, and Tomas, the weight of the upcoming challenges palpable in the air.

--

In the dimly lit room, Elara's frustration and fear echoed against the walls. Ishamael's cryptic words left her with more questions than answers. As she sat on the floor, contemplating her predicament, the door swung open, revealing the imposing figure of Ishamael. He knelt down, his touch gentle against Elara's tear-streaked cheek.