chapter 2

Chapter 2: A Week later

A week had passed since I found myself in this new world. 1 weeks of leisure. I was starting to adjust and accept living as someone else, a man who was both me and not me.

I sat in my office, heavy rain poured amidst the bustling cityscape outside.

After Reading documents over documents ,I finally finished

As I sat there, a serene smile on my face, my mind drifted back to the day I woke up in this world. The day the system spoke to me.

"Memory synchronizing...98%...99%...success."

The mechanical voice echoed in my head, its tone emotionless and detached. I remember feeling a sense of disorientation, but it quickly passed. My adaptability kicked in, helping me to understand and accept the situation.

The system explained my mission.Leo the original owner of this body willingly offered his body in exchange to for a wish...

his soul has probably passed reincarnation

What kind of wish?? To extend his mother's life.

In the book Leo's mom died from a car accident after saving Leo who was 10 years old at that time, probably because of 10 years of guilt and desire for his mother to live longer he willingly signed a contract to exchange his body as a vessel at the age of 20.

This was not suppose to happen but it did

I don't know why my target changed to the villainess though but it was in line to the systems goal

I looked at my mission

{✓ Protect Luna the villainess and ensure her long-term happiness.}

Luna... the name echoed in my mind. In the flood of memories that didn't belong to me, I remembered Luna. She was a fiery and passionate woman, the heiress of Ceo Lance of the LG5 company.Sebastian the ml's fiancee and the villainess of the story 'love and passion'.Her love for Sebastian was intense and unwavering, a testament to her passionate nature. But she was also known for her short temper, a trait that was often used to describe her in the novel.

Vicious, violent, very short tempered..... this is going to be troublesome to deal with...........
Ding*

DANGER!------!!!!

"Host please hurry and save Luna Lance,she's on bar**** street****"

Hmm I quickly grabbed my coat and rushed outside my company.

"Sir,where are u going?"

"I have something to take care of , cancel all my meetings later ,I already finished all my paperwork just arranged it for tomorrow "

"Yes,sir"

I drove through the heavy rain and arrived at the location

..... As soon as I arrived at the bar*** I quickly noticed a beautiful woman with long black hair ,she was wearing a red dress that made her skin look more pale and she looks daring and seductive . I knew immediately that she was Luna the villainess from her appearance,she was described in the novel as a seductive beauty.

I look at her then frowned....."she looks alright though"

"Host ,this is the time the villainess was drugged,it's dangerous to leave her like this"

"Isn't it okay?,I'm the owner of this bar ,I'll just ask the manager to take care of it" I said and sat down far away from the villainess,I rushed here earlier and I need a break .....I ordered an iced juice to drink while I was observing the situation around the villainess.

Suddenly a group of guys walked near her

"Hey beauty looks like you need help,want us to take u home?"says the short ugly guy in the middle

This guy's didn't hide there motives and shamelessly scanned the girls body....

As I observe this I remembered this scene in the novel...

There was a time when the villainess caught Ml and FL kissing each other and making out ,of course if u find the person that was suppose to be your fiancee making out with someone else u would lose it

she was so angry she slapped the FL then was later kicked out and scolded by the ml as if she at fault.

Frustration,anger,shock she was devastated and heartbroken

Villainess Luna was so hurt she went to the bar and drowned herself with alcohol

She was later drugged,and was taken advantage of by a group of men

Later someone leaked her videos and her reputation was stained

Her engagement was annulled in public and was ridiculed by many

disowned and abandoned by her own father

She was later shot to death by the police after trying TO kill the FL

"Host the contract states that u must prioritize the villainess safety at any situation,so save the villainess from those guys"

Hmmm I drank the iced juiced I ordered and walked towards the scene ....