Chapter 5

Days went by and the week of being roommates is coming to an end.

Chloe woke up from her bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

As it is the tomorrow is the last day of staying with Leo,she woke up a little early and cleaned up her stuff so that it would be easy for her to pack her language tomorrow.

At exactly 7:23 am she went downstairs wearing a black hoodie with cat prints and white shorts.Her hair tied into a ponytail giving her a sense of comfortable and lazy feeling.

Leo who was sitting on the couch reading a magazine drinking coffee saw her and thought she was rather cute.

"Good morning"

Chloe replied with a nod and sat further beside him and turned on the television.

An idol variety show came up on the television and Chloe stopped to watch with interest.

"Ohh what do you want for breakfast?" Leo ask as he stood up

"Hm I want noddles and give me strawberry shortcake" she replied while still being immersed on the show

"Got it"

Putting on apron and folding his sleves ,Leo started to cook.

While cooking Leo thought

The past few days of the two living together he noticed that they seem to have became closer.The awkward feeling they had was gone and he acquired 14% trust.

14% may not sound much but with Chloe's cautiousness that's a lot of improvement.

And Leo was quiet satisfied with it

...

After breakfast Leo and Chloe sat down at the couch.Watching a romance film.

Chloe was satisfied with her meal was smiling when the face of the woman she hated the most appeared on the movie.

Sophia was a movie star and it can't be prevented that she may appear on most shows watched on TV.

But as someone who hates her the most Chloe hated seeing her.

Her hands clenched as she watch Sophia laughing on screen.In Chloe's perspective it seems like she was laughing at her.

She felt like she was being humiliated and memories of Sophia's affair with her fiancee started appearing on her head.

{Warning ⚠️ blackening..83%....87%..beep...90%}

Leo sighed hearing the alarm. Eversince the system did an update on his profile,he started getting notifications on Chloe's blackening.the system sait he put it on to make it convenient for him to respond quickly to stop it.

He rubbed his forehead a little and looked at the movie calmly and spoke
"I don't hate nor like this Sophia girl, it's kinda boring to see her on the screen everytime"

{91%..}

Chloe who was frowning was surprised hearing Leo's words

Since she came here he had the impression that Leo was a calm carefree type of guy who won't hate u for no reason that's why she was surprised he actually disliked an actor for appearing too much.

Stunned She looked back at him and saw him lie back down and change the channel to a comedy movie.

Her rage slowly started to disappear...

Leo words of not liking the person that she hated makes her relieved for some reason

Feeling distracted her eyes turned back on the tv.

{....85%...83%}

The movie was hilarious and Leo laugh a lot and even Chloe was having a hard time and is stopping herself from laughing loudly and she forgot her anger.

{81%}

AFTER spending time finishing the entire movie Chloe went back to her room and Leo went back to work.

Back to her room Chloe stood and leaned towards the balcony looking down on the familiar view of roses in the backyard.

She remembered what Leo said a while ago and feeling like she was not alone ,she couldn't help smiling.

{Ding! Trust:17%}

....
The next day Chloe woke up early and rode the taxi home.

She bid her goodbye to Leo on WeChat because Leo went to work earlier then her.

Riding the taxi Chloe looked outside the window

while she was getting farther and farther away she felt a little empty but that feeling didn't last when she finally arrived home

Walking Infront of the gates she paid the taxi driver and went in.
She was welcomed by maids lined up , she stepped on the red carpet and went in with confidence