Chapter 9

"Welcome back Lady Chloe"
Entering the mansion Chloe handed her coat to the maids.

"Where's my parents?"

She asked and sat down

"My lady, Sir is still at the company and will not be coming home while the madam is out on a vacation to Hawaii with her friends."

"I see"

Chloe got up and walked to her room. But halfway the stairs the butler stopped her

"My lady what would you like to eat later?"

"Just make a salad and a slice of mango cake and have it be delivered to my room"

Chloe replied without looking back and continued going up the stairs.

...

After eating and washing up she got ready for bed.

Wearing a her pajamas Chloe lie down on her bed

scrolling on her phone she searched Sophia Ledger and articles showed up on her screens.

(BREAKING NEWS:Actress Sophia Ledger got the role for the princess of pea after  seducing the director!!!)

(SHOCKING NEWS:In highschool Actress Sophia Ledger bullied and abused her fellow students resulting to suicide!)

(Actress Sophia was seen having an affair with the CEO Sebastian Anderson here's evidence: attached pictures)

-i knew it ,I always feel like she's too kind to be true

- wouldn't that make her a green tea bitch??

-No way this is true.ill believe it if theirs evidence

-dude u blind theirs literally pictures attached to the article!!

-well I thought Sebastian Anderson was single?

-Crazy how you're all not aware that Sebastian Anderson was engaged with the daughter of the LG5 Company.

-uhh since when??

-since 8 years ago"=⁠_⁠=

Chloe curled her lips in satisfaction before putting down her phone and turning off the lights.
...
The next day Chloe was getting ready for the business meeting when a series of loud knocking sounded on the door.

She got up and looked at the time

6:30 am...

"Come in"

"Miss, Sir Sebastian came a while ago and is waiting for you in the guest room"

Chloe's eyes glowed after hearing Sebastian's name

she got up ,went to the bathroom and changed excited about meeting her fiance

After making sure she looks gorgeous she went to the door and opened the door

"Sebastian, why are u here?did you miss me?" She said and attempting to hug the man Infront of her

Sebastian looked at her coldly

She pushed her away and took a step back.

"I didn't come to see you, I came to ask u not to bother Sophia again"

Chloe was shocked

she didn't expect that what she did would be exposed so soon.

She looked at the man Infront of her trying to act dumb

"What do u mean?I don't know what your talking about"

Sebastian looked at her sharply

"I'm warning you, I'll let this slide this time but do it again and don't expect me to play nice with u"