Ch. 19 - Sex and Sushi

To say that Oscar was eager, would have drastically undersold how badly he wanted Max and how painfully aroused he was

To say that Oscar was eager, would have drastically undersold how badly he wanted Max and how painfully aroused he was. He'd already pinned the dangerously attractive mob prince, and was toying with his delicate sack, when he grew bold enough to prod his opening for the first time. However, even as insanely hard as Oz was, Max's body seemed equivalently unyielding and didn't allow the punk's length much else to do other than to slide impatiently against him. Even that felt good, though. Coupled with another heated kiss, it would have been plenty to finish him off, given a few more strokes, if Max hadn't pulled back and stopped him...

"What's wrong?" Oscar's addled brain struggled to make sense of what his lover wanted at first, until Max reached up and popped open one of the small cabinets in the headboard of the bed and retrieved a bottle of lube which he promptly tossed at the punk.

"Figured that'd help a little," Max replied, grinning as he settled back into the position Oz had him in.

"Never opened, huh?" Oscar smirked when he found that the bottle still had the foil guard intact under the cap...meaning that at least in some capacity, he was first. First to fuck Max on his own plane? Man, that thought was an ego boost.

Max grinned, rolling his eyes as he crossed his wrists and rested them above his head. "There's a very thin list of people I'd trust enough."

Oscar tore the foil piece off with his teeth and worked a liberal amount of the slick substance onto his hands. One slathering Max's opening all the way to his balls, until he was nothing but a tanned and oiled picture of perfection awaiting tarnishing.

"Last chance to back out, Princess," Oscar teased, as his other hand worked some on his own shaft and then brought it inline with Max's opening again.

"Oz, if you don't get inside me right now, I'll find a way for my staff to throw you off this plane."

This time, Oscar didn't hold back. He eased his weight into his hips by degrees, steadily applying more pressure until he forced his way in. A groan of satisfaction left him as he felt Max's body stretch and strain to accommodate his length. He edged in a bit further before pulling out entirely, re-lathering and shoving back in.

Max felt like he'd had the wind knocked clear out of his lungs. This wasn't his first time being on the receiving end, but it was certainly the first time in a long while. Where his lust had waned just a little to nervousness before, feeling Oscar inside of him increased it tenfold.

Oscar repeated the same technique a few more times, until he could glide freely in and out without much resistance, then settled into a nice even pace while he leaned in to kiss his partner deeply.

Max eagerly received the kiss; tongue dueling briefly with Oz's before relenting, melting into the tender exchange. He'd never been fucked like this before. This felt honest. This was passionate.

This was unlike Oscar.

Normally, he'd be chasing down his climax like a jackrabbit, with only a single goal in mind. This time, however, even with how incredibly turned on he was, Oscar seemed to be savoring the moment, or at least trying to. But true to who he was, he just couldn't resist the inevitable for very long.