Chapter 153: Beautiful Soul Mate

Zhang Yi looked at the foul-mouthed Zhang Dada in front of him and felt a tinge of pity for him. He seemed to harbor the delusion that someone would come to rescue him. Perhaps he thought the snow disaster would pass quickly, and he could resume his celebrity life, continuing to look down on ordinary people!

It was not surprising; the higher one's social status, the more they feared the end of the world. Everything they possessed—wealth, status, and social connections—would be wiped out.

"Let's go!" Zhang Yi didn't want to waste time with Zhang Dada and shouted for Xu Hao to leave. However, Zhang Dada wasn't pleased.

"Where did you guys come from? Do you have food over there? Our place is quite far from the supermarkets and malls for commoners," complained Zhang Dada.

"We used to get food flown in by planes from overseas. But now it's too cold for planes to fly. Those bastards took my money and did nothing. I'll make sure to complain when the snow disaster is over!"

"Do you have any food? Sell me some; I'll pay ten times the market price!" Zhang Dada demanded arrogantly.

Zhang Yi sighed. "I had something to do, and I don't want to deal with you."

"But you, you're really asking for trouble!" After saying this, Zhang Yi swung his hand and slapped Zhang Dada's face. His face twisted, and with a splatter of blood, he fell into the snow.

Covering his face, Zhang Dada looked at Zhang Yi in shock and then pointed at him with a manicured finger, "How dare you hit me! Do you know who I am? I am Zhang Dada! Do you want to die, you scum?"

Zhang Yi was genuinely angry. He rushed forward and fiercely kicked Zhang Dada's face. The heavy snow boots left no mercy as they imprinted on his face.

"You arrogant fool, thinking you're so great. Pretending to be superior, watch me beat you to a pulp!" Xu Hao joined in, kicking several times.

Zhang Dada cried out, initially stubborn, but soon he was crying and begging Zhang Yi for mercy.

"Stop, stop it, please!"

Just as Zhang Yi was enjoying the beating, another person appeared from the villa, pleading for them to stop.

Zhang Yi and Xu Hao glanced at each other. The person's appearance wasn't clear, but it seemed delicate and slender, like a woman.

"Could it be Kun?" Xu Hao smiled at Zhang Yi. The person, upon approaching, took off their hat and scarf, revealing a fair and delicate face.

Zhang Yi and Xu Hao couldn't help but exclaim, "It's really Kun!"

They were familiar with this face; Zhang Yi hadn't seen Kun's performances, but he had watched various dance imitation videos.

Seeing their surprised expressions, the man smiled confidently, "I'm Cai Zhiyin, a famous idol with two and a half years of debut. And the person you just beat is my friend. I hope you won't trouble him for my sake."

In front of them stood the recent top idol, Cai Zhiyin, with alternating black and red hair.

Seeing Cai Zhiyin coming, Zhang Dada, like a dog with an owner, got up from the ground, raised his chin, and said, "I am Zhiyin's good buddy! If you hit me, prepare to be bombarded by his fans!"

Zhang Yi sneered. People who refused to face reality in the past world were indeed pitiful.

Cai Zhiyin frowned, took out a lip balm from his pocket, and said, "Oops, the air outside is too dry, and my lips are about to crack."

As he applied the lip balm, he said to Zhang Yi and Xu Hao, "Aren't you the ones sent by Director Shi to take me over?"

Zhang Yi was puzzled; he had no idea who Director Shi was talking about.

"No, we're just passing by."

Cai Zhiyin's eyes dimmed, like a resentful woman abandoned by her lover. "How could she bear to leave me alone? Didn't we agree to cherish and love each other forever?"

Zhang Yi gave a weird look, somewhat understanding the relationship between him and Director Shi.

"We're leaving if there's nothing else. Goodbye."

Zhang Yi didn't want to deal with them and prepared to leave. However, Cai Zhiyin stopped him. "Wait! You must have some food. Please share some with us."

He pointed at his middle parting with his little finger, "I can give you my autograph as a trade. Is that okay?"

Zhang Dada chimed in, "You're lucky; you can't buy Zhiyin's autograph for less than 2,000 yuan online!"

Zhang Yi chuckled, "No interest."

If it weren't for his principle of not hitting women, he would have already taken action.

Cai Zhiyin, hearing Zhang Yi reject his autograph, bit his lip in frustration, as if making a great sacrifice, he clenched his small fist.

"Well, I can take a photo with you for a keepsake! Will that satisfy you?"

Zhang Dada on the side exclaimed, "Know this, you're lucky. It's an honor for you to take a photo with Zhiyin. You'll remember this for eight lifetimes!"

"Just bring out some food, and enjoy yourselves in secret!" The two of them, moved by their own actions, didn't notice Zhang Yi's dumbfounded expression.

Shaking his head, Zhang Yi muttered to himself, "There are still people like this in the world. I've truly opened my eyes!"

Xu Hao grinned and said, "Zhang Ge, don't think that celebrities are extraordinary. Many of them have worse manners than ordinary people!"

"I've slept with many idols and innocent young ladies in the eyes of fans. Their private lives are chaotic!"

"Take this Cai Zhiyin, for example. He's being kept by a wealthy woman from Tianhai. Otherwise, with his qualifications, how could he afford to live here?"

If it were any other day, Zhang Yi wouldn't mind having some fun with these two clowns. But today, he had other things to do.

So Zhang Yi waved at them, "Make way; I don't have time to deal with you."

As soon as these words were spoken, the faces of Cai Zhiyin and Zhang Dada changed drastically, as if they had heard an unreasonable request.