Chapter 157: The Young Master's Pets

In this room, there were three girls, each dressed provocatively, each exuding a different charm.

Some appeared mature and enchanting, their figures resembling ripe peaches, as if a gentle touch would make them overflow;

Some seemed petite and tender, yet possessed jaw-dropping proportions, the epitome of youthful beauty with ample curves;

And then there was one with a cool, disdainful high-class face, a slender figure standing around six feet tall, perfectly proportioned.

Zhang Yi had some impression of her; she seemed to be a very famous model with over five million online fans.

The moment he laid eyes on them, Zhang Yi, as a man, felt his primal instincts stirred.

He couldn't help but sigh, "The toys of the wealthy are indeed high-class and highly professional!"

Holding a gun, he walked towards the room, and the three girls huddled fearfully in the corner.

Some looked sad, some pitiful, and some disgusted.

This complex blend of emotions only made men more excited.

"Indeed, they are professionals! Just one move and a glance can captivate hearts."

If it were an average guy, he probably couldn't resist his urges by now.

But the person who came was Zhang Yi, so the outcome would be a bit different.

His gaze swept over the three, "Are you Kun?"

Upon hearing this title, the faces of the three girls instantly turned unpleasant.

"How can you tarnish our innocence without cause? We are not Kun; we are guests here, just visitors!"

Zhang Yi glanced at their bodies, the meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

"Which family allows guests to dress like this? Is it some kind of traditional culture of your family?"

This remark was sarcastic, and the three girls immediately felt embarrassed, trying to cover themselves with their hands.

However, they revealed too much, and their hands couldn't cover everything. Zhang Yi felt the urge to go help them.

Zhang Yi pulled a chair from the side, sat down in front of the three, and swayed the gun in his hand slightly.

"Speak up, where are you Kun from?"

Even though these three women looked beautiful, with fiery figures, and, if his guess was correct, were highly skilled and proficient in various advanced female techniques, Zhang Yi had some cleanliness issues. He didn't like to associate with certain types of people.

If they didn't have other skills, Zhang Yi would kick them out.

After all, he never harbored idle people in his home.

Yes, this billion-dollar shelter was now officially his, Zhang Yi's.

The three women, seeing the gun in Zhang Yi's hand, were too afraid to resist.

But the tall one with the high-class face was stubborn, saying, "I'm not Kun!"

"Not Kun? Then what are you?"

The girl proudly declared, "I'm an heiress!"

"Heiress?"

Zhang Yi nodded.

"Oh, that means you're Kun!"

In Tianhai City, an heiress was equivalent to a high-class Kun; this was something Zhang Yi, as a local, was well aware of.