04'

Chicago, IL

Ja'shawn Isaiah Wilmore

I knew this party would have a lot of people just because Q ass posted it , everybody know his ass for whatever reason.

People already started rolling in and we ain't even set the liquor out yet.
The music was bumping and people began putting their own bottles on the table.

"the night just getting started y'all ready?" I turn around to see Q ass standing on my fucking table yelling out to the crowd. the crowd got louder at Q's presence.

I marched my way over to Q "Get the fuck down before i beat yo ass nigga." i said causing him to immediately jump off of my furniture "yo stupid ass!" i said popping him on the back of his neck.

he muttered a small "ow!"as he rubbed his neck

"Kee probably out smoking go find him, ima look for kasani and yanna." i instructed Q and he nods his head walking off

I pushed through the bodies slowly being able to navigate around my house

that's when i see kasani and yanna in the backyard sitting in some lawn chairs "waddup" i said greeting them as i walked over

kasani gave me a wave while yanna barely glanced in my direction, "Yanna you coo?" i inquired finally catching her attention

she looked up at me and faked a smile "yeah i'm good how you feeling?" her words contradicting her expression

she ain't good at all , she's in her head.

"i'm coo, kash you gon watch over her right?" i requested prompting kasani to nod "of course" she affirmed

Kasani's eyes shifted behind me causing me to turn around , Kee and Q approached with a irritated look on their faces

"Guess who here." Q said just then armani came out to the backyard as if on cue

"Look , just let that nigga chill if he do some goofy shit i'll handle it." i assured them and they nod "if you say so.." Q said shrugging off the tension in the air.

We all fixed our gaze on Armani as he finally approached. "Wassup y'all, and my bad, Kash, for the other day. That was on me; I was tweaking," he admitted, and Kasani nodded without looking at him. I was the only one who decided to engage with him.

"What you been on, Armani?" I inquired. Strangely, my question made his eyes widen, and then as if realizing something, he chuckled. "Oh, not shit, man. I've been chilling for real," he replied, and I nodded.

"Hey, Tey, you look good," he said, licking his lips and smiling at her. I couldn't help but scrunch up my face in response, but I let the interaction play out.

Hearing "Tey" come out his mouth sparked irritation in me. only people teyanna was close to which was usually tyreek and I called her that.

"Thank you," she mumbled, clearly uncomfortable. Curious about how the interaction would unfold, I resisted the urge to step in.