08'

Yanna2 weeks later

Yanna
2 weeks later

my phone buzzed on the bed , I look down at my phone realizing i got a text from kee.

I rolled my eyes at the text and decided not to respond since he think he know every fucking thing

Smiling to myself, I couldn't help but appreciate that he was thinking about me.

Dragging myself out of Ja'shawn's bed, I've been making an effort not to isolate myself, mindful of my thoughts and struggles.

Leaving the room, I closed the door behind me and entered the bathroom, scrutinizing my reflection in the mirror. Frowning at my physical appearance, I splashed water on my face, took a deep breath, and forced a smile.

Walking to the living room, I found Kash, Q, and Javo sitting on the couch. "Y'all missed me? It's okay, I know you did," I teased, jumping on the couch and accidentally kicking Q.

"Damn, yo big fat ass!" he exclaimed, rubbing his face where I kicked him.

Kash stuck up for me, saying, "What? You not talking to her." and shot a smile my way.

"Right, yo ugly ass not talking to me," I laughed, now laying on my back with my head in Ja'shawn's lap and my feet across Kash.

"Since when I've been ugly?" Q asked, tilting his head and smushing his mouth together. Kash and I exchanged side-eye glances before bursting into laughter.

"Shit, the fuck you mean since when, yo ass been ugly," Ja'shawn chimed in, saying our thoughts out loud , making us laugh even harder.

"Aight, y'all always trynna triple team on a nigga. Y'all ass lame as hell. Watch when Kee come back around," Q spoke. That's when I noticed he hasn't been coming over or hanging out with us since the incident.

It made me think if what he saw affected him so much that he didn't want to be around me anymore.

"What's wrong, fix your face," Ja'shawn said, tapping my chin.

I sent a quick smile to Ja'shawn, reassuring him that I was okay. As I pondered, my phone buzzed again. It was Kee, telling me my food should be outside.