09'

Chicago, IL

Kee

"Who is this bitch!" I looked at Liyah, my brows furrowing, then shifted my gaze to Diamond. Diamond scowled, her eyes stared her down like she was ready to beat her ass but was waiting for my permission

She raised her eyes to mine, a silent plea for guidance as the room hung in a tense silence, everyone watching for my next move.

"Liyah..." I sighed, she knew she had no right to act like this especially for a bitch asking for strictly fun, exactly why i don't do that relationship shit

i couldn't help but compare them in my mind , liyah was a pretty ass female but she honestly ain't have shit on Yanna

"You on some goofy shit already." I continued, noting the surprise etched on Liyah's face, as if she couldn't believe I was on Diamonds side.

"I'm on some goofy shit? Why you letting other bitches come up in here?" Yanna started to speak, but she held back, allowing me to take control of the situation.

"youn even know her, watch that bitch word she ain't did shit to you."

Diamond, sensing the animosity, continued to lock eyes with liyah ready to defend herself if the situation escalated. Liyah, on the other hand, seemed more preoccupied with what could be going on between Diamond and me. I could sense her concern etched on her face.

Diamond would definitely win I've seen her fight , but i wasn't bout to let her pretty ass get involved in one on my behalf . I glanced over at Diamond, making a subtle face to signal that Liyah wasn't on shit

Diamond nodded in understanding, unclenching her fists and placing them on her hips, awaiting my move to defuse the situation. The room hung on the edge, waiting for my next words to either ease the tension or spark something more intense.

"Liyah, yo ass tweakin', you not my bitch. Chill all that shit out!" I observed her face shifting from concern to hurt. She stepped closer, grabbing my hand.

"Don't be like that, Kee. I already know what it is." She gently squeezed my hand, her eyes searching mine. "I just want you to myself, and you know that."

"Fasho, I hear you, but do you really know what it is?" I sighed hoping she'd understand the weight of my words. She looked down, realizing she was acting out of her role.

i knew she caught feelings a while ago, but I didn't bother acknowledging it because I genuinely don't give a fuck

I laid out what it was; if she couldn't handle it, why get involved with me?

relationships just ain't for me.

If i had to choose between this coo shit with diamond or this situation with liyah. i'd choose diamond, i just honestly couldn't tell you why.