19'

JAVOI shot Kee a sideways glance as he leaned against the wall, his eyes fixed on the ceiling

JAVO
I shot Kee a sideways glance as he leaned against the wall, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. We stood together in the corner of the room, and Kee started dishing about Yanna's new nigga. Something about it rubbed me the wrong way, and I couldn't shake the feeling that Kee was taking it harder than I was.

Kee slowly looked down at his shoes, his expression grim. "Man, I don't know," he muttered, shaking his head. "All I know is, I don't fuck with that nigga."

I observed Yanna, engrossed in texting, a radiant smile lighting up her face. "She looks happy," I conceded, glancing back at Kee. "But you're the only one who's actually talked to him out of all of us. Maybe you know something I don't."

"She do look happy.." he muttered, his gaze fixed on her. Suddenly, he pulled out his phone and started typing
, a troubled expression clouding his features. "I gotta figure this shit out " he murmured to himself

I took a step closer, watching him intently. "what you doing, foe" I asked, my voice tinged with irritation.

I looked over Kee's shoulder and couldn't believe my eyes—he was running a background check. "You can't be serious," I said, bursting out laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Kee paused, his expression growing serious as he read something that caught his attention. Suddenly, he looked up, his eyes narrowed. "This nigga been to jail," he said, his voice low and tinged with concern.

My eyes widened in surprise. "Honestly, Hakeem doesn't even look like the type," I admitted, shaking my head in disbelief. "He look like he obsessed with Spiderman or some shit." I joked

Kee remained straight-faced, his expression serious, as if I wasn't taking the situation seriously enough. I sighed and motioned for Yanna to come over. "What y'all want?" she asked, now standing in front of both Kee and me, her expression curious.

"You know your boyfriend's been to jail?" I asked, leaning against the wall behind me, my tone serious.

Yanna shot me an irritated glance. "So have you," she retorted, pointing at me before turning to Kee. "And you probably should've gone to jail for some of the shit you done. I don't see the issue." Her nonchalant response caught me off guard. Yanna's words made us pause. "While y'all over here searching him up, he's not even my boyfriend. We just talk," she clarified, her tone calm. "Y'all can calm down." Her revelation left us momentarily speechless.

"CLOCK IT! and stay out of her motherfucking business," Kash exclaimed as she emerged from my room, with Q following closely behind her. Their sudden appearance broke the tension in the room, and I couldn't help but chuckle at Kash's straightforwardness.