Not again

That night, I ended up being awake for most of my time because I just simply couldn't fall asleep. I had my own room and all but it didn't help with the feeling of being watched. I don't really know why but I just had this feeling of someone watching me and more than that, I felt safe as well. This combination made me freak out soo badly. Why should I feel safe at the same time as being watched? What an idiot could I be for that?

So sometimes around midnight or around 2 am or maybe even 3 am, I grabbed my cusion and my blanket and started to walk towards the guy. I remember finding them all alseep and just joining my father on the ground. It was really comfy and I enjoyed it a lot since I really felt safe down here and knew that no matter what, I would be safe here.

Anyways, next day when I woke up, not only me but the whole team just slept through our alarm clocks and this was how we all rushed out of the house at the same time to get to our places. My father and Sansa including Eraserhead quickly got prepared and then joined my fathers car.

Sansa: School huh?

Me: Mh... Aizawa-san, how is your class doing.

Eraserhead: Hah....Expelled them all.

Sansa: What the... WHY?!

Eraserhead: All are not worth it.

Dad: How about trying with them?

Eraserhead: And waste my time?

Sansa: Does Nezu approve?

Eraserhead: Yes, we teachers have fill rain.

Sansa: .....

Dad: What is on the plan for you today, Izu?

Me: I got some meth....

I don't know why but I suddenly went meth instead of math which had them all cracking up soo badly. No pun intended it just happened and since I already made the mistake, I thought I might as well continue with it.

Me: We gonna learn how to cook it and then baggage it properly as well and hiding of course too.

Maybe this was not the best joke seeing as I was in a car with heroes but at the same time it was because of that. The hero besides me was laughing and the two in the front as well. I knew how bad it was but I also knew these people well enough that I knew they would laugh about this.

Me: Joke aside I have math and english, chemistry and some economy as well social skills.....

Dad: Sounds like today is a full day huh?

Me: Yeah...

Sansa: Oh that reminds me, today we also will be really busy. You want anyone picking you up and bring you home?

Me: I am not a child anymore.

Sansa: I know... but still I thought then you don't have to walk this distance. Seriously how are you walking this each and every day... I tried yesterday cause you know a bit of sport but I say just waking up, and getting out of the bed is enough sport for the day.

Eraserhead: I agree to this.

Me: I find it calming being around the woods.

Did I really just say that?

I love nature and all but these woods can be creepy....

Wait why did I never think about this being creepy before and just now...

Dad: Are you sure you don't want to be picked up?

Me: And have my classmates laugh at me? No thanks.

Dad: Alright.

Me: Thanks for bringing me to school though.

Dad: It's fine, we are all late anyways.

We did start to talk about a couple of random things like coffee and then chai late and then ended up talking about myths like a unicorn and also faes of the forest and then roses and folklore. I really don't know how we got to these topics but we kinda did and by the time we were at the school, I had already forgotten that something like time existed because it didn't feel that late to me.

Dad: Alright, call me when you are done with school.

Me: Why? I never done that before.

Dad: Because I need you to pick up some groceries but forgot the list... so I will text you late just.. just remind me about it.

Me: Alright. 

I had to get off here unfortunately because of school. URG! Sometimes I really wished I could stick being home without actually needing to get out but nothing could be done at all. Since I was dropped off, I didn't need to worry to be actually beaten up or anything like that at all. This was how I got into the school smilingly until I stepped over that doorframe. It was like a change of personality, all the happiness from being with the people in that car and with my dad, all gone. Now all I had to think about was.... of course.... how do I survive without getting into any kind of troubles.